Nike Sabrina 2 - Cave Purple slated for June 28, 2024

Nike Sabrina 2 is slated for June 2024.

Here's a pending release for this upcoming signature line:

Nike Sabrina 2 Orchestrator
Color: Football Grey/Amber Brown-Sail-Picante Red-Astronomy Blue
Style Code: FQ2174-002 (women); FQ7376-002 (GS)
Release Date: 06/28/2024
Price: $130 (unisex); $100 (GS)

There are 2 other threads on this somewhere. June is supposedly release month.

Looks like they moved the embroidery to the back. A good first look. It’ll be interesting to see if they do NBY again and what the other features of the shoe are.

I think it's down to foot shape. Some shoes work for some that don't work for others. I'm a wide footer, size 13, and while I can't even get my foot into some Zion 2s, my feet go perfectly in the S1s. Pretty much all I've been balling in.

I'm interested to see if they kept the stripe down the shoe/toebox as a signature look, and also on the sole. I hate that it appears they really did adopt the stupid extended heel.

But I have no doubt there will be pairs in mens sizes so I'm good. Looking forward to these a lot. June is a good timeframe too. Hope more leaks come soon.

Here's the first color coming out for this model:

Nike Sabrina 2 “Cave Purple”
Style Code: FQ2174-500
Release Date: June 28, 2024
Price: $130
1715535800815.png

I'm sure everyone expected these to be low-top.

I'm wondering if they'll come out with some New York Liberty colors with this model.

In for a pair or 2. Sab 1s get the most burn amongst my hoop shoes as I don’t like beating up my Kobe’s too much.

Per Sole Retriever:

Nike's partnership with WNBA star Sabrina Ionescu continues to break new ground in basketball footwear. After the resounding success of her debut signature shoe, the Nike Sabrina 1, which captivated players and fans, the brand is set to give Ionescu a second signature sneaker. The first iteration not only marked a significant milestone in gender representation in sports but also became a staple on basketball courts globally.

The New York Liberty star wore the original Nike Sabrina throughout her last season. As she and her team gear up for redemption in the 2024 WNBA season as the Liberty lost to the Aces in the Finals, the Nike Sabrina 2 is poised to be at the forefront of this journey.

Similar to the original Sabrina 1, the second iteration of her sneaker maintains the same low-top cut and general shape. Canvas appears on the toe, with the midfoot boasting a semi-translucent mesh that reveals the cable system below, aiding lockdown. Textile overlays no longer appear near the toe and instead are located on the collar of the sneaker, interrupted by the midfoot's Swoosh. Branding for Sabrina also remains atop the tongue with her "S" logo, and her signature appears on the lateral toe of the midsole. Down below sits a foam and rubber midsole containing Air Zoom cushioning paired with a grippy rubber outsole.

The initial launch of the Nike Sabrina 2 will include nine diverse colorways, ranging from team-bank colorways to themed options. Notably, this release will mark a first for the Sabrina line, as GS sizes will be produced for select colorways.

Give me a nice white base color way but these gonna do some nasty numbers

Crazy how this chick got the best Nike sig in a decade 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom