Nike Sabrina 2 - Cave Purple slated for June 28, 2024

Here's the first color coming out for this model:

Nike Sabrina 2 “Cave Purple”
Style Code: FQ2174-500
Release Date: June 28, 2024
Price: $130
1715535800815.png
Posted the exact info a few posts above you. No reason for the same info over and over

"The initial launch of the Nike Sabrina 2 will include nine diverse colorways, ranging from team-bank colorways to themed options."

No mention of NBY :smh:

Hopefully there’s a surprise or build up to it. I’m sure Nike made A TON of money off IDs ever since the Sabrina 1s released… or else, it’s another dumb*** decision by them to forgo the ID option on the 2s.

The 2s have a TON of potential, creative-wise.

Look at that, Nike going 2 for 2.
Are these shoes good for the knee? Asking for research purposes.

Also, sidenote..... Are you still planning to purchase the first colorway and put red laces in them to make them look like grinches like you told me last week?

Are these shoes good for the knee? Asking for research purposes.

Also, sidenote..... Are you still planning to purchase the first colorway and put red laces in them to make them look like grinches like you told me last week?

There is no low you wouldn’t stoop to

The comparison of these to the Kobe V is reasonable.

It's interesting that the "Cave Purple" is releasing as the first colorway instead of the "Orchestrator" colorway that was speculated in the initial post of this thread.

I'm thinking tonight's the night. If they're coming out next month, she should be debuting them for opening night tonight vs the Mystics. birdmanhandrub.gif

Back
Top Bottom