OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea not a big fan of this Brazil squad tbf...

20240510_142852.jpg

FB's and midfield still lacking.

The World Champs should still be the heavy favorites for the Copa.

Uruguay also has a real good squad

Gonna be fascinating to see how Mbappe integrates into that attack because there's so much chemistry between that front 3 right now.

Not sure I'd push Vini out of position since he's legit been one of the best players in the world out left the last 3 seasons running and he keeps getting better.

It's gonna take time and sacrifice to make it work but if any manager in the world can make it work it's Don Carlo tbh.

What an insane problem to have :lol:, how do you fit arguably the best player right now into a CL final reaching team?

I'm sorry but this is a terrible take... Brazils biggest stars have never touched the prem.
Historically no but they've been coming droves in recent years, not necessarily the very top of the line but the next tiers are well represented in the Prem. The creme de la crem still traditionally go to the Spanish big 2.

The recent tourney selections have been full of PL players though which I guess is why he's saying he doesn't trust them to really win anymore :lol:

Historically no but they've been coming droves in recent years, not necessarily the very top of the line but the next tiers are well represented in the Prem. The creme de la crem still traditionally go to the Spanish big 2.

The recent tourney selections have been full of PL players though which I guess is why he's saying he doesn't trust them to really win anymore :lol:
thats a talent issue though not a prem issue. again, his point isn't landing. Blame Neymar not the EPL

thats a talent issue though not a prem issue. again, his point isn't landing. Blame Neymar not the EPL

A lot of Brazilians feel this way.

I don’t know what side I’m on because I don’t care.

But a lot of them feel like those players going to England can make them worse.

They lose their style of play and identity and acquiesce to what the EPL demand from them.

Back
Top Bottom