Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My disdain for Embiid leads me to utter the most extreme opinions. For instance, calling Embiid "just James Harden light," or suggesting that without foul-chasing, he's just a bum. Hey, what can I say? I'll always despise him.

1714339702810.png

Embiid is a habitual complainer. No one wants to pay to watch his exaggerated flops and antics on the court. If it weren't for Maxey, that team would be incredibly difficult to watch. Embiid, Obre, Harris, Lowery, Payne, and company are tough to endure. I really dislike that crew!

NY Knicks fans are showing up because they have a team that works hard. They embody the NYC basketball culture, pure "hustle." Look at Hart today, he may not have contribute much on offense, but all the intangible stats, he excelled. Love the team!

Embiid is a habitual complainer. No one wants to pay to watch his exaggerated flops and antics on the court. If it weren't for Maxey, that team would be incredibly difficult to watch. Embiid, Obre, Harris, Lowery, Payne, and company are tough to endure. I really dislike that crew!

Word. They really put together one of the most unlikable rosters of all time lol. Throw in Nick Nurse throwing up his arms complaining against any call they make on the Sixers and they're unbearable

My son has started a tradition of wearing Knicks merchandise to school after a win. I'm so proud! Here's a quick picture as he was getting ready... He chose the shirt because it's Knicks Orange and because it said "Justice"... He said, "Justice for my boys that the dirty Sixers have taken down," referring to Mitch and Boggy. Lmao 🤣

20240429_065416.jpg

My son has started a tradition of wearing Knicks merchandise to school after a win. I'm so proud! Here's a quick picture as he was getting ready... He chose the shirt because it's Knicks Orange and because it said "Justice"... He said, "Justice for my boys that the dirty Sixers have taken down," referring to Mitch and Boggy. Lmao 🤣

20240429_065416.jpg

🔥🔥🔥 thats a dope fit for the youngin. My girl actually just recently bought those shorts for me! Lol

But all jokes aside, if ya son really waking up putting fits on in the name of justice, sounds like you might as well get him one of these:

IMG_1070.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥 thats a dope fit for the youngin. My girl actually just recently bought those shorts for me! Lol

But all jokes aside, if ya son really waking up putting fits on in the name of justice, sounds like you might as well get him one of these:

IMG_1070.jpeg
That's one of the reasons he liked the shirt; if you notice, it has a scale ⚖️, and since he's a Libra ♎️, it also resonated with him.

I do think he had a dope little fit today. He finished up with military 4s and black socks.

Back
Top Bottom