OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

He needs to go back to the Clays; the Wolves got absolutely smacked tonight. Those PE's are tight though, really wish they would release a CW like that, it highlights the TPU panel so well, which is the apex of this shoe to me.
Great PE, but I think it should stay that way. Those are the gateway colorways that lead to junkie colorways like you get with the lebron line now..
(Kiwi/magenta/chrome/sinkwater/Babyskin/laptopgrey/onionpeel/teeth)

for me it has zero to do with being dipped head to toe in Adidas Antman gear.

its just a matter of, they should def have
more apparel options in general, for such a hot brand new product line
Bingo.

I'm not looking to match out by any means but I wouldn't mind having a cool tee to throw on especially with my colorway Georgia Red Clay. Why not have a simple black tee with an image of an actual Georgia Red dirt road and the AE anthill logo.

I'd rather they just put more into producing the actual product and making it available. How many sales will they have lost by not making these available before the playoffs are over?

Pretty sure he means in general.
If they have them ready to go I think they would move a ridiculous amount of units if they went ahead and dropped the black/pink lows. Just out of curiosity I keep watching prices on different selling platforms for all colorways and they keep going 👆👆👆

IMG_2341.jpeg
love these man 😮‍💨

Yup Black/pink Lows definitely needed to be a “shock drop”. Sellout instantly!

On another note, Ant reminding me of Jordan in the late 80s/90s against the Celtics and Bird. Balling out of his mine but just ran into a damn chainsaw! Smdh

adidas really should release a pair of these during the playoffs. Ant has a huge audience right now because of the Wolves being in a competitive series against the champs.

Anyway, let me lace up my ASGs and head to the bar lol. 😂

it’s funny now that ant has hype and got folks paying attention to adidas that yall are seeing how adidas just intentionally fumbles. Might go a whole 2 months with no releases.

I'm really going to have to see these in store and be able to try them on before I buy a pair too, because I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO trust in Adidas sizing and fit on anything outside of the flat Originals stuff (Samba/Gazelle/etc).

I'm really going to have to see these in store and be able to try them on before I buy a pair too, because I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO trust in Adidas sizing and fit on anything outside of the flat Originals stuff (Samba/Gazelle/etc).

I feel ya, but fwiw half size up is a perfect fit imo.

Back
Top Bottom