Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Deion reminded me I have a rookie Deion in sz 40 and a Dr J Sixers in a 44. What would be a good price to sell them for?

IMG_0930.jpeg

IMG_6136.jpeg

What's the chances we get another code around father's day. I've been on a jersey buying spree lol. Picked up some old school authentic nike and starter jerseys from ebay.
Still need a 97/98 knicks home jersey.

That’s crazy haha, yes it went to a good home, my father in law lives in Plainfield on landsdowne terrace, 3 mins from u. Wife was just there the week I bought it, could’ve gave it to her to save on shipping lol

Had I known, I would've def dropped it off to her!

Nice to see all the New Jersey heads in here

How do you guys feel about getting what would essentially be the same jersey but just a different patch on it or no patch?

Example, having one jersey same color/year/player etc but one has a patch and one doesn’t.

^I have that dilemma with a Griffey jersey. I have a teal one without the Negro League patch but see M&N released a new batch with the patch…

Just have other priorities and hobbies right now that outrank doubling up on essentially the same jersey. I’ll reconsider if I hit a huge parlay and it goes on sale or something.

Back
Top Bottom