OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

roast was pretty good. thought that one podcaster who came out from the audience and hit EVERYONE was the best one of em all. nikki was good too. gronk's jokes were OK but his goofy *** delivery made it funny

giselle crying about the jokes is hilarious/pathetic

Gronk gave zero damns :lol:

Was really cool getting to see that side of Hoody in public :lol:, he's funny as hell.

Edelman was waiting a long time to get a chance at roasting him at he took advantage :rofl:

All in all that was surprisingly entertaining and funny and was cool seeing TB getting in on the fun, even at his own expense :lol:.

I say surprising because Netflix live shows are usually ****shows. Just look at Katt Williams special last week. The roast went off great without any real issues.

Thought this was a cool touch too

DBZ Going Super Saiyan GIF.gif

I watched the roast last night up until Gronk was about to come on. Tony Hinchcliffe was the highlight imo. But yea a roast with limitations is so on brand for the current climate we're in. Kind of defeats the purpose of having one though where nothing should be off the table.

at the rate the nfl is going with selling games to so many networks, its a matter of time the superbowl becomes ppv.

CBS (Paramount+/Nickelodeon)
NBC (Peacock)
ABC
Fox
ESPN (ESPN+)
NFL Network
Prime Video
Netflix

That's five different networks and five different streaming services.

I get why the networks/streamers want exclusivity

But don’t get why the leagues don’t double dip with everything.. sell the tv/cable rights and streaming rights separate

I get why the networks/streamers want exclusivity

But don’t get why the leagues don’t double dip with everything.. sell the tv/cable rights and streaming rights separate
There is more money for the NFL by creating bidding wars for exclusive broadcast rights vs. selling non-exclusive rights. Means of distribution doesn’t matter. FOX won’t pay billions upon billions for 10+ years to broadcast games people can also watch on a competing platform like Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom