OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Dude is only 25. He’s what Bob Sanders would’ve been if he could have stayed healthy.

Dude only 25 so he probably gone get another great deal at 30

It technically is a QB driven league and yet the stud players on the lions look to have gotten paid too lol.

Bears suck. I am so tired of hearing from their fans in some trash talk groups I’m in. Some are already crowning Williams as a top 5 QB in the league, it is delusional. Most are also ignoring the regression he showed last season.

Glad the Lions signed Goff. Was hoping to get a discount but he has played well enough to deserve it. The Championship window is right now and the front office is making the right moves for it.

Tom Brady was always going to be a slam dunk hire for me. Dude is natural. Still thought it would have been great to have him with Olsen teaming up with the play by play guy.

I’m not watching any games with Brady on the broadcast team.
I feel like I'm in the book 1984 being forced with this propaganda

Go home and be a family man *****
damn (1).png

Bears suck. I am so tired of hearing from their fans in some trash talk groups I’m in. Some are already crowning Williams as a top 5 QB in the league, it is delusional. Most are also ignoring the regression he showed last season.

Glad the Lions signed Goff. Was hoping to get a discount but he has played well enough to deserve it. The Championship window is right now and the front office is making the right moves for it.
Blah blah blah. Ur right though, only time will tell. But being a Bears fan since 1990 this one feels different. It'll be fun regardless.

Back
Top Bottom