\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yes ESTORIL blue

M signature color! This is probably my fav BMW shade along with Dakar yellow

They discontinued this shade of BLUE after the e36 due to the mixing process being chemically toxic

They recently just brought it back a few years ago ESTORIL BLUE II.

Iconic BMW paint scheme
Dakar is dope as well. They also have or had Phoneix Yellow I think?

I wonder what was in the paint that called for it to be discontinued. Def iconic, glad it's back.

There's also an Emerald green teal-ish color I've seen on modern Bimmers which is 🔥

IMG_9020.jpeg

IMG_8831.jpeg

IMG_8760.jpeg

IMG_8967.jpeg

IMG_9016.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

IMG_8991.jpeg

IMG_8980.jpeg

IMG_8997.jpeg

IMG_8958.jpeg

Wheels_of_ny classic meet at the BK Navy Yard this past weekend. Was a blast.

1% Tesla financing…the self driving almost drove over a damn curb. Salesman looked nervous while we were in the car lol. I’m sure it’s Gucci on highways tho

W460 G-Wag over all the modern ones.

Plaid cloth seats :emoji_fire:

Dakar is dope as well. They also have or had Phoneix Yellow I think?

I wonder what was in the paint that called for it to be discontinued. Def iconic, glad it's back.

There's also an Emerald green teal-ish color I've seen on modern Bimmers which is 🔥

Not a big fan of Phoenix Yellow, it has more of a mustard/gold tint to it.....Dakar was a very light, muted yellow.....almost faded.

Something about the chemicals in the mix being toxic and not great for the environment.

ESTORIL II is water-based...and although its close it appears a little darker than the original, it reflects many hues of blue based on the lighting.

I'm currently in love with MANHATTAN GREEN :pimp:

W460 G-Wag over all the modern ones.

Plaid cloth seats :emoji_fire:

Not a big fan of Phoenix Yellow, it has more of a mustard/gold tint to it.....Dakar was a very light, muted yellow.....almost faded.

Something about the chemicals in the mix being toxic and not great for the environment.

ESTORIL II is water-based...and although its close it appears a little darker than the original, it reflects many hues of blue based on the lighting.

I'm currently in love with MANHATTAN GREEN :pimp:
Yeah Phoenix Yellow was more mustardy gold-ish, black wheels made it pop. Dakar hands down is the superior yellow.

Nothings good for the environment apparently :lol:

Estoril is great old or new. They would never match it exactly to the original but it's def praise worthy as a revived palette. Acura also has a nice Royal blue.

Manhattan Green is just ok to me. in my opinion it only works with black wheels.

The green/teal-ish color I mentioned is called Isle of Man Green. It is :pimp::pimp::pimp:

ExoticBMW on X: Isle of Man Green BMW M3 Competition 🍀  https://t.co/00HmXScjWU / X

Yeah Phoenix Yellow was more mustardy gold-ish, black wheels made it pop. Dakar hands down is the superior yellow.

Nothings good for the environment apparently :lol:

Estoril is great old or new. They would never match it exactly to the original but it's def praise worthy as a revived palette. Acura also has a nice Royal blue.

Manhattan Green is just ok to me. in my opinion it only works with black wheels.

The green/teal-ish color I mentioned is called Isle of Man Green. It is :pimp::pimp::pimp:

ExoticBMW on X: Isle of Man Green BMW M3 Competition 🍀  https://t.co/00HmXScjWU / X

This looks better on coupes than the sedan. I see the same green one in Soho everytime I head down on the weekends and eh, it doesnt do it on the sedan for me.

Back
Top Bottom