Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Worst than that.

Don't judge me but I use to watch clips of their show on YouTube when it was still on.

She wanted a stereotype/caricature of a black dude. She said things about wanting a hood/rapper dude (while married), and she got one :lol: :smh:

and now she's going all in on the stereotype.

Black man with guns :rolleyes

What if LL made hustler music

LL attempted to fit in a few times back in the 2000's, but it didn't feel right. All those dudes from the 80's and early 90's(Rakim, LL, Kane..) have mad stories we'll never hear, because it would have been hard to move around in the streets otherwise.

I always thought that line about losing battles on purpose was a shot at Jay, because there was a rumor Jay got him.

RIP Kay Slay

200w.gif

Supposedly Kendrick leaked. Can’t tell if it’s AI or not but the features sound how they should .

Dissing for a rollout , being unprepared for the response and then the album getting leaked is tragic if it’s real

Supposedly Kendrick leaked. Can’t tell if it’s AI or not but the features sound how they should .

Dissing for a rollout , being unprepared for the response and then the album getting leaked is tragic if it’s real

folks said it’s Morale throwaways/leaks or
something

untitled/unmastered v2?

Would be cool if BET did something like that instead of doing all these night time soap opera shows.

It's like the black Lifetime now.

BET ran The Game series into the ground once they got the rights to it. It was a solid show when it was on the CW channel.

Hopefully if there's a reboot the integrity of the show remains and not bunch of stuff we don't want just to go viral.

I was visiting family in Nashville so some of us went to the Rick Ross show in downtown Nashville.

I know the beef has cooled off between him and Drake but how you gonna shoot a music video for the diss record but not perform the diss record?

You can tell Ross ain't really got no issue with Drake. Darn near 1/3 of the songs he performed Friday night featured drake.

Can't front tho. Ross only gave us about a 35 minute show. I figured after waiting nearly 3 hours for him to hit the stage we would have gotten more. Then again I don't know what he agreed to contractually.

I have never sat through so many opening acts before. No lie there was like 6 opening acts. Of the 6 only like 2-3 songs were solid.

Highlight of night before Ross got out there was the crowd booing when one of the acts said he got 2 more songs left. Bruh, you been on stage for like 40 minutes and no them joints was hitting.

I was visiting family in Nashville so some of us went to the Rick Ross show in downtown Nashville.

I know the beef has cooled off between him and Drake but how you gonna shoot a music video for the diss record but not perform the diss record?

You can tell Ross ain't really got no issue with Drake. Darn near 1/3 of the songs he performed Friday night featured drake.

Can't front tho. Ross only gave us about a 35 minute show. I figured after waiting nearly 3 hours for him to hit the stage we would have gotten more. Then again I don't know what he agreed to contractually.

I have never sat through so many opening acts before. No lie there was like 6 opening acts. Of the 6 only like 2-3 songs were solid.

Highlight of night before Ross got out there was the crowd booing when one of the acts said he got 2 more songs left. Bruh, you been on stage for like 40 minutes and no them joints was hitting.

Yea thats how them chitlin circuit tours/shows be. My Wife went to a 2chainz concert out this way and it was similar result. Hella opening local acts, mediocre songs, and Chainz performed for like 15 mins lol

I don't want no New York Undercover reboot. Damn near every black show starts off good then turns into foolery. Too many agendas and just bad writing going on.

Back
Top Bottom