The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I missed this- but got Damb I know you confident in this result… I feel like chandler is gonna smoke him

That’s assuming chandler is focused and still wants to actually win. Not sure what his pay structure is like but if he’s hungry I feel like he’s gonna get the knockout
No hate....

but have you seen Chandler box? LOL dude is a punching bag and take 0 responsibility defensively

Conor probably still got the best boxing in the UFC even a rusty conor's boxing is levels above chandler...

He'll be shooting at some point believe that.

No hate....

but have you seen Chandler box? LOL dude is a punching bag and take 0 responsibility defensively

Conor probably still got the best boxing in the UFC even a rusty conor's boxing is levels above chandler...

He'll be shooting at some point believe that.
With that said chandler got bombs. If he can withstand and absorb he can put conor out regardless

If this was years ago when conor was active I would say conor all the way

Whether he wrestles or not- I don’t know if he will. He should but I kind of doubt it, only out of desperation probably

I would say absolutely yes yes yes to this post and agree… if this was pre 2017… but it’s 2024. And he hasn’t fought for a while

And was barely fighting anyway

And now coming off that severe injury

I have extreme doubts of the shape conor is in now. Sport waits for no one

Plus the 170 thing. Idk
That's fair. I do think the 170 helps Conor. The man was on his cycle the last year so while I do expect Conor to still be washed. He may not be all the way there after the juice.

That's fair. I do think the 170 helps Conor. The man was on his cycle the last year so while I do expect Conor to still be washed. He may not be all the way there after the juice.
170 imo helps him with the roids he was on so he doesn’t have to cut to 155

Idk if it helps his fight ability tho. He will be slower, not as flexible and maybe gas quicker

If he does win we’re all ****ed. He’s gonna get a title shot somewhere and hold up a division

With that said chandler got bombs. If he can withstand and absorb he can put conor out regardless

If this was years ago when conor was active I would say conor all the way

Whether he wrestles or not- I don’t know if he will. He should but I kind of doubt it, only out of desperation probably
Thats why I love this fight, Chandler so game....perfect dance partner for a banger.

Alot of doods give chandler slack for his losses, but I could never hate on the guy the way he fights.

Chandler got personality too, I can see this PPV doing 1+ mill

Terrance McKinney fighting on Saturday... bruv has 21 fights and every single one has ended in a finish. That is truly insane work

This man competed in a grappling match with Sydney Outlaw in January... surprisingly enough.... he was submitted

Back
Top Bottom