The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

They’re probably losing money on those cards.

I applaud them for making fights for all of our entertainment. Not sure how sustainable that is long term since it raises the barrier of entry for these must watch fights. That’s one thing I’ll give UFC. No sugar footing or can fighting a la typical boxing.

I’m not really interested in Alex/Jiri. Granted they both looked good in their last fights. But it was just last November.

He’s the chosen one like Drew McIntyre.

He seems to have a very good wrestling base. But not much else. You’d think he’d cough cough have great hands considering the familial origin.

Meanwhile my ESPN+ keeps dying on my Apple device. They must want me to illegally stream it.

Thanks Meth whoever you are for helping me watch UFC.

Ya think Rosas has a high ceiling given how deep bantamweight is?

His style isn’t high pressure and fast paced like Merab. Or incredible wrestling and incredible GnP like Umar. Rosas needs a plan b.

Based on their past performances, I got Jacoby over Reyes 😢.

They’re probably losing money on those cards.

I applaud them for making fights for all of our entertainment. Not sure how sustainable that is long term since it raises the barrier of entry for these must watch fights. That’s one thing I’ll give UFC. No sugar footing or can fighting a la typical boxing.

I’m not really interested in Alex/Jiri. Granted they both looked good in their last fights. But it was just last November.

I think you’re downplaying the greatness of a Alex/jiri fight. Sign me up for it every single time

The part where fighters get on the microphone and essentially beg Dana White for 50 Gs is cringeworthy and depressing.

…knowing that their base pay is usually dog****.

That was a TERRIBLE stoppage in the main event.

…one of the worst I’ve seen in a long time.
You echo many in that regard.

I wasn’t a fan of Jared turning around and running. But I also understand folks being upset in that he was sensibly returning at the point Herzog stopped the fight.

I think you’re downplaying the greatness of a Alex/jiri fight. Sign me up for it every single time
Maybe. I’m just not a fan of someone getting a title shot after one win after they were KO’d. It’s like there aren’t any other options. And Alex don’t care who he fights.

Back
Top Bottom