The Official NBA Thread

Crazy thing about today is that Jimbo’s floater has been MIA for big stretches of the season. Not sure if he lost confidence in it or what, but did not see it nearly as much as I expected during his time with the Clippers. He picked a good time to find that shot again.

When KOC is right you know it's bad

Maxi's been great defensively for most of this series.

But it was very obvious very quickly after Luka got his 5th and everything was going to be Harden ISO penetration for the Clips Maxi just wasn't up to it today.

He never stepped to the drive. He never even really just stuck to Zu or whatever big was in. He was just constantly in no man's land. Just a really bad stretch.

Maxi's been great defensively for most of this series.

But it was very obvious very quickly after Luka got his 5th and everything was going to be Harden ISO penetration for the Clips Maxi just wasn't up to it today.

He never stepped to the drive. He never even really just stuck to Zu or whatever big was in. He was just constantly in no man's land. Just a really bad stretch.
It just didn't make sense that Gafford gets a minute and Lively 0 in the 4th quarter

That Mavericks “defense” was as about as bad I’ve seen on harden since years ago when the Wolves intentionally played behind him.

He somehow gets people to overthink it :lol: You’re gonna shade him right, giving him a clear runway to the paint…. With no help rotating over?

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
That Mavericks “defense” was as about as bad I’ve seen on harden since years ago when the Wolves intentionally played behind him.

He somehow gets people to overthink it :lol: You’re gonna shade him right, giving him a clear runway to the paint…. With no help rotating over?
Jazz*

Quin Snyder had me howling bruv. Didn't it kind of work somehow though?

Either way you're right. I mean a floater is a shot you want him to take but like... why not make any kind of adjustment after you get burned even the 3rd straight floater? He hit like 7 of those mf'ers

Kidd is getting absolutely bbq'd rn :lol: so much for him coaching circles around Lue:lol:

Spirit e to Thibs for putting OG on Embiid. The health defense after the double came as well was just amazing those guys were flying around the court

Jesus.

Edit: credit to Thibs... the help defense

Last edited:
Crazy thing about today is that Jimbo’s floater has been MIA for big stretches of the season. Not sure if he lost confidence in it or what, but did not see it nearly as much as I expected during his time with the Clippers. He picked a good time to find that shot again.
mavs played really small as well

Is that Front Running Hali I see

images (2).jpeg

Damn EYE missed some peak shenanigans in Clippers/Mavs.

3rd quarter hit and EYE was like:

giphy.gif

Props to MVPG and Harden putting the team on their bykes.

EYE was wrong.

Bad loss by the Mavs, had a chance to take a strangehold on the series and complete **** the bed out gate.

Back
Top Bottom