The Official NBA Thread

still get a laugh watching rick carlisle going from defensive minded coach to this type of offense :lol:

Just hoping for the Suns to get ran so Durant can spend his last few years somewhere else and do another shakeup

It's nuts how they went from the hype they got even before Beal came to this

5UP.gif

Every time I see that Kevin hart commercial, all i can hear is Katt Williams saying - what do you think a plant is?

What's crazy is that Phoenix is shooting 50% from the field and 50% from three, Minnesota is shooting 38% from the field and 22% from three, Durant has 20 points in the first half... And Phoenix is only up by 5. It literally takes a superhuman effort for Phoenix to have any type of lead. I really thought this would be a more competitive series

In all seriousness, there wasnt much the Bucks were going to be able to do, Middleton and Lopez wasnt ever going to be enough.

I was at the game and it didn't feel safe until they put Thanasis in. It was like, "we could actually lose to Lopez and Gallinari at any point". Pacers were on fire from 3, and Nembhard was looking unbeatable, but we could defend or get defensive rebounds for ****, and we had no answer for Lopez, Middleton, or Gallinari. Made me think they have little chance against a healthy team (Knicks or Celtics), but glad these guys are getting more playoff experience. So fun to watch on offense.

I was at the game and it didn't feel safe until they put Thanasis in. It was like, "we could actually lose to Lopez and Gallinari at any point". Pacers were on fire from 3, and Nembhard was looking unbeatable, but we could defend or get defensive rebounds for ****, and we had no answer for Lopez, Middleton, or Gallinari. Made me think they have little chance against a healthy team (Knicks or Celtics), but glad these guys are getting more playoff experience. So fun to watch on offense.

I was Indy this morning for work… I wasn’t able to go to the game tonight though because I went back home before the game started. Have you tried sauce on the side? One of the best calzones I’ve ever had. It’s right across the street from the field house.

IMG_6209.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom