The Official NBA Thread

Too bad the Clips had to waste a couple games due to politics, could be on the way to sending Dallas off at home

I don't know what happens moving forward, but that's about as bad a four game stretch of basketball as I can ever remember Luka playing offensively.

He's been indecisive. He's shooting like ****, out of rhythm. Hasn't been able to really manipulate switches with the bigs at all, struggling to get past Harden in ISOs...

Knee is obviously not right, but man... Just bad. Disappointing stretch of games.

I don't know what happens moving forward, but that's about as bad a four game stretch of basketball as I can ever remember Luka playing offensively.

He's been indecisive. He's shooting like ****, out of rhythm. Hasn't been able to really manipulate switches with the bigs at all, struggling to get past Harden in ISOs...

Knee is obviously not right, but man... Just bad. Disappointing stretch of games.
Hurt or not, losing today was unacceptable. Not a good look

Reactions: MVP

Real Buckets Getters
wow.png

LOUDER

Why I’ve been saying all season that the Suns really should be near or on top of the no excuses list.

They’ve mortgaged everything for this :sick:

Definitely think the knee is a big part of it. He was listed with right knee soreness before the game today.

Can't speak for the first three games, but getting two fouls within the first two minutes and tweaking his knee later in today's game after falling didn't help things either. The foul situation made him very passive on offensive/defense and set the tone for the first half for sure.

KD getting packed up today? Crazy how he’s shielding Book and Beal from any slander.

Luka/Mavs seem to be frontrunners. When things are going well, they have all the energy in the world to talk. When things are tough they just pout. Sucks to see

Back
Top Bottom