The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Ant rightfully on the Slam cover :pimp:

20240328_163322.jpg

Bro should just retire from the league

Does it matter? You would have traded him for AD either way and you still ended up with a chip.
Of course it does. Only reason why Lonzo was traded was the Lakers realized they got a bust and the Pels got fooled on going with the trade thinking that Lonzo is a magical unicorn.

I thought the days of taking a million shots when you’re not on fire were long gone. DeJounte restoring the feeling :pimp:

11-10 with no Trae. An entire quarter of a season sample size :lol: The ig/twitter shots are gonna be CRAZY whenever Dejounte gets traded :rofl:

:sick:

This guy is just throwing it up because he thinks they “eventually have to go in” :lol:

He’s tracing Kobe again :lol:I respect and fully endorse the mentality tho

From Muse
I was like, ‘Can you believe Deron Williams went 0-9?’ Kobe was like, ‘I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you've just now lost confidence in yourself.’

From Kobe Doin Work
If I miss five in a row, that means I'm due for the sixth one. If I miss the sixth one that means I'm definitely due for the seventh one. If I miss the seventh one, that eighth one's going in."

Tatum will be ok if he genuinely believes that and isn’t just regurgitating something he heard. That Philly game 6 suggests that he actually does have unshakable confidence.

Down 3-2, on the road, after going 1-13 through the 1st 3 quarters

He’s tracing Kobe again :lol:I respect and fully endorse the mentality tho

From Muse

From Kobe Doin Work

Tatum will be ok if he genuinely believes that and isn’t just regurgitating something he heard. That Philly game 6 suggests that he actually does have unshakable confidence.

Down 3-2, on the road, after going 1-13 through the 1st 3 quarters

Hey man I applaud that attitude too.

But that shot last night was ridiculous.

You’re not “due for one” if that’s the quality of a shot you take. That’s not how it works. :lol:

That’s crazy tho ill steelo ill steelo about Trae tho.

You think the fans are just about done with him?

I mean you guys have ridden with him thru thick and thin. You guys have treated him great.

Yeah I don’t know how I feel about potentially paying a declining, injury prone PG the max. But at the same time, it’s about optimizing the next two years of Embiids prime years.
But they said embiid was going to be traded ?

:lol:

“ The next disgruntled star” to be exact

I thought the days of taking a million shots when you’re not on fire were long gone. DeJounte restoring the feeling :pimp:

11-10 with no Trae. An entire quarter of a season sample size :lol: The ig/twitter shots are gonna be CRAZY whenever Dejounte gets traded :rofl:
And that’s with wings in and out of the lineup. Capela/ big O taking turns missing time

Back
Top Bottom