The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

I told yall at the time just like the holiday/lillard trade. It was a blatant downgrade. Booker has not proven he can lead a top tier team in this league. Cp3 despite his faults and age still could. To give the guy away who turned your franchise around for arguably the biggest looter in a riot of the past decade was completely moronic.

1qg8fp.jpg

2gi1lylqezh21.jpg

1866057_o.gif

I told yall at the time just like the holiday/lillard trade. It was a blatant downgrade. Booker has not proven he can lead a top tier team in this league. Cp3 despite his faults and age still could. To give the guy away who turned your franchise around for arguably the biggest looter in a riot of the past decade was completely moronic.
And CP3 was actually not bad on the warriors this year

I think with what we're seeing with Denver and now Minny and OKC, the "build a Big 3 super team" era is over.
The reality is that even those teams will struggle in the near future under the CBA. You can’t even keep your own guys under the new system. Denver won’t be able to upgrade the bench without moving on from Murray or MPJ.

And CP3 was actually not bad on the warriors this year
He missed like 1/3 of the season and was the 6th man for a team with “Gods Son” that missed the playoffs.

Suns needed much more than that, and unfortunately for them Beal wasn’t the answer.

What they really needed was Beal AND someone like Mike Conley. Just wasn’t possible.

KD the best player who won’t get a statue anywhere?

I assume OKC retires his jersey

The reality is that even those teams will struggle in the near future under the CBA. You can’t even keep your own guys under the new system. Denver won’t be able to upgrade the bench without moving on from Murray or MPJ.
Might lose KCP this summer.

I still don’t understand what the Suns were trying to accomplish offensively. I don’t know what the points of emphasis were. the offense had no rhyme or reason, no adjustments at all. Looked like a pickup, LA fitness, every man for himself scheme.

Then they come out flat with no energy, no urgency to start BOTH home games. Walking the ball up in the first quarter :lol:

They didn’t have enough interior physicality to win a title but this is an embarrassment.

I think what works in those teams' favor is they will be able to get role players easier than in the past with sustained runs of success. We'll see how it works out, because things seem to change overnight in the NBA sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom