The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Hopefully OKC can shot better next game

Gotta send that bozo Luke home
Wop wop wop wop wop Luka f em up

Wop wop wop wop wop he gonna do his stuff

giphy (5).gif

Last edited:
Sometimes I forget there are still probably plenty of Mavs fans in OKC, either living there, or coming up from Dallas/FW. One of the reasons Cuban voted against the move was because OKC was a 4-hour drive away, and that area was their market. It's also about a 4-hour train ride, which is only an hour longer than Seattle to Portland (for reference).
Just under 3 hours fam. Get a nice traffic day you can do it in 2 and a half plus

Just under 3 hours fam. Get a nice traffic day you can do it in 2 and a half plus

BTW, when the Sonics come back into existence, I should come down to OKC for a game. And, you have to come to Seattle. We rock our respective jerseys.

I got a homie who moved to Olympia. I would do it. Yall up North hippies don’t want it, yall all vit d3 deficient. Plus if I drive not fly I am bringing the blam blam.

J/p

Yea come on down. Stay at the Omni, I’ll put you onto some places, bring some ladies around. Thought about tweeting this at the espn crew after they foofooed OKC during the half time show but they aint even cool enough for Scrambl’d or Polk's House or Ice Events Center. Malika and her beau definitely wouldnt pull up or get out of the car. They can stay downtown and have Mickey Mantle’s and hopefullt they got a flunky who can doordash them some **** or go to ibop/Waffle House for then if they get hungry late

I got a homie who moved to Olympia. I would do it. Yall up North hippies don’t want it, yall all vit d3 deficient. Plus if I drive not fly I am bringing the blam blam.

J/p

Yea come on down. Stay at the Omni, I’ll put you onto some places, bring some ladies around. Thought about tweeting this at the espn crew after they foofooed OKC during the half time show but they aint even cool enough for Scrambl’d or Polk's House or Ice Events Center. Malika and her beau definitely wouldnt pull up or get out of the car. They can stay downtown and have Mickey Mantle’s and hopefullt they got a flunky who can doordash them some **** or go to ibop/Waffle House for then if they get hungry late

Real question: did they change the configuration of seats at the OKC arena? It feels like back in the Durant/Westbrook days, the fans felt a lot more "on top" of the court. When they stand now, it doesn't have the same effect. They seem set further back.

Celtics have the best metrics since those Steve and PHA Dubs teams.

EYE don't want to hear IT.

Just say you had a bad game and keep IT moving.

Michael Jordan of Tobias Harris' indeed.

He’s ahooting 26.8% from three in the playoffs, his field goal percentage is down 7% and his points are down a whopping 5 but his minutes are up two. His assists and rebounds are up.

Against pretty meh competition. Porzingas is out and he hasn’t stepped up.

Period

Back
Top Bottom