The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

What even is 2024 anymore man? :lol:

The simulation's been broken
Sort of related to this -

Have I just not been paying enough attention until now or has the number of people with facial (mainly nose) piercings increased like exponentially in the last 6 months or so?

Or is because I’ve been living part time in California’s Bay Area since last August?

When OKC has retro night and wears the sonic jerseys :pimp:
Battles-of-the-Polos-777x437-1.jpg

It’s market value, but it’s crazy like Hayward or Kemba stayed on a rosters because cutting them early would be ripped, but coaches like Vogel get to get paid $40 million over the next four years by the Suns to do nothing.

Meanwhile, he’ll probably get a job in the near future and have concurrent incomes from the Suns and whoever hires him.

Most exceptional athletes can play most sports well and can be taught to. It's why it's called athletics... Athletes do it. Conversation is silly. The anger is silly.

Most exceptional athletes can play most sports well and can be taught to. It's why it's called athletics... Athletes do it. Conversation is silly. The anger is silly.

How many exceptional all-around athletes have we seen? Jim Brown, Bo, Deion, maybe Bron and AI who else? I know the NBA thread think football is just running, throwing and catching but nah.

I was lowkey pulling for the Knicks but this is another year another Thibbs burning his players out with too many minutes. Even if they make it through this series there’s no way they can keep at the pace with a short staff and the main guys playing 40+ minutes a night. It’s never sustainable but that’s Thibbs style and the wheels always fall off doing it.

I was lowkey pulling for the Knicks but this is another year another Thibbs burning his players out with too many minutes. Even if they make it through this series there’s no way they can keep at the pace with a short staff and the main guys playing 40+ minutes a night. It’s never sustainable but that’s Thibbs style and the wheels always fall off doing it.
Don't think we can blame Thibbs for Randle, Bogdanovic and Robinson being out.

I can't lie I be kinda rooting for 'em too cuz they haven't gone anywhere since Bill Clinton was in office then I remember how funny Knicks fans are when they lose. I'm 50/50.

How many exceptional all-around athletes have we seen? Jim Brown, Bo, Deion, maybe Bron and AI who else? I know the NBA thread think football is just running, throwing and catching but nah.
Charlie Ward, AI etc. you're overcomplicating it. I agree a high performing natural athlete given the time and gained knowledge of each sport would do alright.

It’s market value, but it’s crazy like Hayward or Kemba stayed on a rosters because cutting them early would be ripped, but coaches like Vogel get to get paid $40 million over the next four years by the Suns to do nothing.

Meanwhile, he’ll probably get a job in the near future and have concurrent incomes from the Suns and whoever hires him.

Coaches union is strong. White Doc and Filipino Doc have done a great job as President and VP

Back
Top Bottom