The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

Nah I think it's because he's french and annoying.

And

I think people believe they could be Rudy Gobert if they were 7-2

so it makes people extra mad when he's fumbling passes or tripping over his own feet.
Yeah, I can’t argue with you on any of this. :lol:

1715612485647.jpeg

That's a huge contract for a 3rd scoring option and someone who is so ball dominant.
Absolutely agree, but the Kings one of the only teams I can make a case for even being kind of interested in him.

Zach may be stuck with the Bulls until he’s an expiring contract

Absolutely agree, but the Kings one of the only teams I can make a case for even being kind of interested in him.

Zach may be stuck with the Bulls until he’s an expiring contract
That's been my take as a bulls fan. I don't see them finding any way to move him. Maybe a team that's middle of the playoff pack next year throws draft picks and a couple bums to take him before the trade deadline, but his stock has fallen way off since he signed the contract and Bulls are stuck being middle of the road with little chance of blowing the whole thing up.

Gobert is an easy target because he’s supposed historic defender who hasn’t had a signature defensive moment in the playoffs

Insult to injury he’s had plenty of embarrassing defensive moments in the playoffs

But yes I get it. Those moments weren’t his fault. Allegedly

Gobert is an easy target because he’s supposed historic defender who hasn’t had a signature defensive moment in the playoffs

Insult to injury he’s had plenty of embarrassing defensive moments in the playoffs

lolwut? he's had plenty of great defensive performances in the playoffs. I mean he was incredibly effective in game 1.

Defense is just less important than offense, one defensive player can only do so much. its not an excuse, it's just the reality.

I don't remember this many recriminations over Ben Wallace's offensive game.

Gobert is a obviously flawed player. But people take it to ridiculous extremes.

Rudy Gobert is always at the center of every convo when his team is playing bad.

Whens the last time any defensive center with zero offensive game got this much blame on every team he's on :lol:

Super max.

Max players will get criticized in the playoffs. Whether your Jayson Tatum, Paul George or Rudy Gobert. It comes with the territory.

We bullied Haliburton into hooping. Tatum had a signature game after he cried in the media. Your turn, rudyard.

If you can hold joker to 2 bad games, I’ll stop slandering you
1715615352669.jpeg

Minny got a great crowd they was lit the whole game, they was really trying to cheer Gobert into making free throws cuz there was no confidence there :lol: …Ant is really like that, hard to defend and every time I see Jokic it look like yo just playing around with the other but still got like 30 :lol: :pimp:

IMG_1048.jpeg
IMG_1046.jpeg

What you doing in Minnesota bruh :lol:

I got a ex in Minnesota that was tryna get me to visit her then I seen that weather... Can't do it.

andrew bynum is better at defense than gobert
gobert is on the team getting torched by another big man

What you doing in Minnesota bruh :lol:

I got a ex in Minnesota that was tryna get me to visit her then I seen that weather... Can't do it.
Yall know I be making random moves, city to city :lol:

The weather was nice 80 with no humidity but You ain’t missing much tho, quiet out here but the folks are nice…Got allota East African and ratchet joints on deck tho, they was out for Sunday funday interesting mix of ladies :evil:

Back
Top Bottom