The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

This draft is supposed to be a weaker draft and have a lot of role players. How high would you draft Bronny if it guaranteed Bron would sign to your team?

I like Coach D but the starting and playing Giddey thing and the guys being massively effective, especially in particular situations such as now, not getting minutes has some Scott Brooks in it.

- the starting unit with josh giddey and our backup big situation were known issues all season, everyone knew they'd be issues in the playoffs, and the team is doing the absolute minimum to address them even with the resources they have on the roster.
- thunder net rating with chet on the bench this series -15.2pp100.

I like Coach D but the starting and playing Giddey thing and the guys being massively effective, especially in particular situations such as now, not getting minutes has some Scott Brooks in it.

- the starting unit with josh giddey and our backup big situation were known issues all season, everyone knew they'd be issues in the playoffs, and the team is doing the absolute minimum to address them even with the resources they have on the roster.
- thunder net rating with chet on the bench this series -15.2pp100.

Giddy played well last game imo and still only played 13 minutes

Sucks he’s getting phased out, what a waste

You win this round.

I'll still got Luka in the right pocket just in case

tumblr_ntnoykLrVc1sqkwlno5_400.gif
Luka gonna have to win the chip for you to be able to drop that track

Soon as he gets eliminated, Imma posting in here crazier than someone on the Kendrick Reddit, or Austin Rivers at an Orlando Kingpin Co-op meeting.

(Sidenote, the Kendrick Lamar Reddit is the craziest place on the internet right now. I got my cousin to shut up about the beef because I made him read it. Legit Qanon stuff on there)

Gobert as one of your max players is not smart

Trading what they did for gobert was not smart

Gobert’s rim gravity in the playoffs is overrated

Gobert’s offensive ability, especially in playoffs is putrid

/(un)reasonable criticisms
Gobert is ok offensively, def better than given credit for as a rim runner..He just is a non factor w the ball in his hands lol

I don't dispute the overpay but given the Durant, Beal and Mitchel trades I think it is more indicative of the decline of first round picks value recently, especially lower tier ones

I would actually argue Gobert's rim gravity is underrated

His contract is ridiculous, but not the worst, especially given his availability

Gobert is ok offensively, def better than given credit for as a rim runner..He just is a non factor w the ball in his hands lol

I don't dispute the overpay but given the Durant, Beal and Mitchel trades I think it is more indicative of the decline of first round picks value recently, especially lower tier ones

I would actually argue Gobert's rim gravity is underrated

His contract is ridiculous, but not the worst, especially given his availability
His rim gravity in the playoffs has been minimal even on the jazz

In the regular season his rim gravity, much like his defense— he’s gamed the system

Luka gonna have to win the chip for you to be able to drop that track

Soon as he gets eliminated, Imma posting in here crazier than someone on the Kendrick Reddit, or Austin Rivers at an Orlando Kingpin Co-op meeting.

(Sidenote, the Kendrick Lamar Reddit is the craziest place on the internet right now. I got my cousin to shut up about the beef because I made him read it. Legit Qanon stuff on there)
I just need Luka for one more round and by then the NFL/NBA debate will be officially dead.

And then it's on to
20240513_111557.jpg

and I understand why your cuz waving the white flag. The beef has turned into an episode of SVU
holeup (1).png

I'm dipping out myself

Giddy played well last game imo and still only played 13 minutes

Sucks he’s getting phased out, what a waste
this is more of Kenrich Williams series too. For one, he's from Dallas so that either works for or against us (worst case you keep a short leash and yank if he's not working), and Wiggins still never getting enough minutes is crazy. Coach keeps going to Hayward too like we're expecting his veteran-ism to kick in at some point and him do something earth shattering, but literally hasnt since the deadline. Mans is just here so he don't get fined. Literally not even looking at the rim even when hes open. I slept through a lot of the game though so I missed a bunch of the meat, in fact we were up like 5 then I woke up late in the 4th. Saw Dort fail on a couple of his flops too. But also, Lively sets illegal screens every time.

I just need Luka for one more round and by then the NFL/NBA debate will be officially dead.

And then it's on to
20240513_111557.jpg

and I understand why your cuz waving the white flag. The beef has turned into an episode of SVU
holeup (1).png

I'm dipping out myself
I tried to warn you.

Kendrick and Drake fans were outchea framing black men for crimes with limited evidence like they were Elliot Stabler.

Nasty times

Last edited:
Presti gotta be on the hot seat. Sengun would be a great fit on this squad. What did he even get in return from that trade?

The Kendrick/Aubrey beef was very helpful on so many levels. Aubrey and Kendrick have taken strong stances against domestic violence and pedophilia. Aiden got a better dad post beef than he had pre beef.

Back
Top Bottom