The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

Shaq, Chuck, and Kenny will go to NBC.

Why you guys are looking for analysis from them all these years in TNT - I have no idea.

They’re there for entertainment. People who don’t even watch basketball sometimes (especially casuals) will watch Inside the NBA. That crew is valuable.

No matter how much you may not like them. They’d be the hottest free agents, especially Chuck.
They been at it for decades and people still expect high level blog boy yapping

6’1 210lb. Kid would of been a hell of a NFL safety.

210?
maury-said-that-s-a-lie-in-you-are-not-the-father-show-5emdpc4lv37hd7c2.gif

They been at it for decades and people still expect high level blog boy yapping

Exactly.

CBS brought Chuck and Kenny to the NCAA tournament solely for entertainment. They don’t watch any college basketball :lol:

They’re great for business. These guys aren’t going anywhere.

They win Emmy after Emmy every year :lol:

They’ll get top dollar from which ever company takes over the rights to the NBA.

For who though? :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

They were saying having the #1 pick this year is the equivalent of having the 7th or 8th pick in the normal draft. I just don’t see what kind of market you have for the Rockets pick if they want to swing again for Bridges or someone like that. I guess teams fall in love with guys every year though.

They were saying having the #1 pick this year is the equivalent of having the 7th or 8th pick in the normal draft. I just don’t see what kind of market you have for the Rockets pick if they want to swing again for Bridges or someone like that. I guess teams fall in love with guys every year though.
Rockets have so many options if they are forced to keep it

One of the white dudes or another wing or even a point guard

The only sports I watch on Peacock is the Tour de France

And the stream seems ok.

Hopefully they put forward a solid NBA product

Wonder how ESPN and Fox feeling right now, because they bundle sports service about to be real thin on NBA content.

Their streams for live sports are terrible and delayed too.

Max streams are good tho. Prime is pretty good too.
I like Paramount + for Champions League stuff. Peacock has some sound quality issues at times for live sports. I do watch the Nanny with Fran D on Peacock

I like Paramount + for Champions League stuff. Peacock has some sound quality issues at times for live sports. I do watch the Nanny with Fran D on Peacock

Paramount has good production and a fun crew with their CL coverage. They do well with that.

But they have huge quality and delaying issues too. Major.

Paramount might be the worst. 1-2 minute delays sometimes. No 4K or UHD.

If you guys want bad quality you should check out ESPN+ on non mainstream college sports. I've been watching lacrosse and tennis and it looks like someone is recording from an old school Nokia phone from a town over. Pathetic work

Lebby should’ve wifed up an athlete. Did Bronny no favors with 5 foot Savannah :smh:

Ohtani thinking 3 steps ahead wifing a Pro Hooper :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom