The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

Cavs gonna have to set a 3 point shooting record to win this.

Not anti suits, but thinking an nba game is somehow better with coaches wearing them is crazy. Only wear suits to work if i have a meeting with leadership on the calendar. My boy works for Deloitte and you can catch him in a henley, shorts and running shoes while at work.

Celtics run to the Finals

S0HheP.gif

this is so dumb. like stockton and AI and jordan and kobe and etc etc weren’t playing heavy mins and all games. and going deep into playoffs for years. and does it really matter i mean like kawhi didn’t make it, luka was a bit gimpy, Spida is out. Playing your players isn’t a big deal imo. It’s what you require of them in down time that matters. If they’re playing heavy mins and then just straight getting massages, ice baths, doing light walk thru a on off days then it’s all fine. For the Knicks to even get this far is something. And he helped them do it. Can’t knock it now and say oh they played too much. Cuz they wouldn’t have gotten past Philthy with that attitude.

and to have Chandler the robber Parsons speaking on it of all people. The sheer audacity.

Back
Top Bottom