The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

Well god damn…. I knew it was going to be nice but I had no idea Intuit Dome would be this revolutionary.

@HIM lawdog1 lawdog1

What’s up with my tickets?

I'd give it a while. The logistics of basically having a no human interaction experience is going to be a nightmare to start out.

Wonder if Gilbert hooked Bron up with those tickets?

Never seen MJ, Kobe, Magic or Bird etc, sitting court side after being eliminated from the playoffs. Just saying.

You mean the Finals. They won't even break a sweat while the West is gonna beat the hell out of each other...again.
A fully healthy Knicks team might have made the Celts work a little to get to the Finals, but that’s not on the table.

They have great analysis AND they are entertaining, they aren't advanced analytics guys but i'd take them over any other crew on air
Dunno about great, but Shaq is the only one that truly sucks. His analysis comes down to "they didn't score enough, they need to score more".

15 pt lead shrinking 7 min left well let’s just keep playin iso taking contested bad shots at the end of th shot clock

:angry: :smh:

And keep Jackin up 3s

Dunno about great, but Shaq is the only one that truly sucks. His analysis comes down to "they didn't score enough, they need to score more".

I mean he aint wrong, he dont get into the X's and O's but that aint his thing. They just be doing barbershop talk type of analytics, which is fine. Show is very entertaining at the end of the day, just gotta know what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom