The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Growing up just south of Seattle I remember my parents talking about that bank robber but I haven't really thought about it in several years. Gonna catch this soon.

Anyone else have a tougher time watching movies nowadays because you don’t have alone time?

I realize I’m not really comfortable watching movies with my spouse lol. She gets too into right and wrong or if the vibe is off she gives up too easily in the beginning. I was watching Hit Man and was enjoying the flick and that girl in it is absolute bae and i could tell my girl not enjoying it because of morality of what they are doing etc. I just suspend belief and enjoy flicks. She’s not very into romance in movies either so that’s probably part of why the movie doesn’t resonate with her.

TLDR unless it’s the perfect sort of flick like Top Gun or Jurassic World etc it’s hard to watch flicks with her. I think partly it’s because we’re at home watching so she’s halfway plugged into i have other stuff i’d rather watch or do.

Nowadays i usually just watch flicks on my days off when she’s working

Anyone else have a tougher time watching movies nowadays because you don’t have alone time?

I realize I’m not really comfortable watching movies with my spouse lol. She gets too into right and wrong or if the vibe is off she gives up too easily in the beginning. I was watching Hit Man and was enjoying the flick and that girl in it is absolute bae and i could tell my girl not enjoying it because of morality of what they are doing etc. I just suspend belief and enjoy flicks. She’s not very into romance in movies either so that’s probably part of why the movie doesn’t resonate with her.

TLDR unless it’s the perfect sort of flick like Top Gun or Jurassic World etc it’s hard to watch flicks with her. I think partly it’s because we’re at home watching so she’s halfway plugged into i have other stuff i’d rather watch or do.

Nowadays i usually just watch flicks on my days off when she’s working

Man!!!

Almost never watch movies at home with my wife :lol:

I’m like 8 months in lol. We def be like “imma watch this on my own time” for various shows/movies.

Wifey be trying to watch foreign films with the horrible dub on it, and I just can’t do it :lol:

At least she’s into A24 movies and horror flicks. But anything else in between is a toss up lol. Feel like we spend more time looking for something to watch, than actually watching something together

Back
Top Bottom