THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

1715228964633.png

Australia employee store, 40% off

Any recommendations for repairing sole separation on Kobe 8's from 2013? I got two solid wears out of a VNDS pair and now I can see it slightly coming apart in one section of the left shoe. I could still probably get away with wearing it, but it's only a matter of time before the whole thing starts coming apart in even more areas.

I'd look and see if you have any local cobblers. They would probably be happy to reglue them for you, and probably last another 10 years.

The mock-up doesnt look too bad, I kinda like these but then again I am sucker for everything with a gradient :D too bad these too are gonna be un-obtainable for people who would actually use them for what they were designed for.

Kobes really have become a consolation price of Travis Scott sneakers.

^such a great looking but forgotten pair. shame it came out over the summer instead of jan-april 2011 when kobe could have rocked them more. Had a chance to cop DS for 175 on GOAT in summer 2018 but as everyone knows that was considered overpriced back then lol so i passed. now might not see it again smh

a good friend of mine hit on the Phillys a few weeks back when they dropped on SNKRS and he doesn’t hoop. Surprised me yesterday when he offered to sell them at retail to me. Pretty excited to have a pair of Kobe’s although these aren’t my favorite. First pair of Kobe’s ive gotten since his passing and for retail too. These will be balled in today!

a good friend of mine hit on the Phillys a few weeks back when they dropped on SNKRS and he doesn’t hoop. Surprised me yesterday when he offered to sell them at retail to me. Pretty excited to have a pair of Kobe’s although these aren’t my favorite. First pair of Kobe’s ive gotten since his passing and for retail too. These will be balled in today!
Even better that yall wear the same size

Was able to get a pair of VB VIII’s for retail off of Top Star a couple weeks ago. Wearing them for the first time today and they’re much nicer feeling out the box than my Halo’s were.

Back
Top Bottom