WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Wasn't Iger just talking about them moving away from adapting lesser known properties in the short term kr was that something else? :lol:

Wasn't Iger just talking about them moving away from adapting lesser known properties in the short term kr was that something else? :lol:

Bob says a lot of things at investor calls and interviews that his actions never back up. That should be common knowledge by now:lol:

IMG_5403.JPG

getting ready for this finale tonight

finale was :emoji_fire: easily the best marvel series

stay for the mid credit scene

apocalypse is here !

all the cameos are cool, hopefully that opens it up for them to make a animated-verse…

cable getting his arm ripped out and slapped by his own hand is :rofl:

parts of the finale got me feeling like i did during toy story 3, got a lil bit of the allergies

bromance may have been a bit much but it worked though i really thought they were about to become onslaught in the end but i guess he could be there lingering somewhere

morph changing to jean to tell wolvy she loves himw as :lol:

i do wonder pulled them and sent them into different times and where was wolvy and morph? were they sent into a different time too?

Last edited:
yeah I'm gonna need an explanation on how they got pulled through space and time to different spots when (I assume) Magneto imploded Asteroid M

Apocalypse :emoji_fire:

I guess S2 gonna find a way to merge Cable's future with Apocalypse's rise in the past

Mags came byke 100% so no Joseph storylines :frown:

love these recreations of the epic comic book panels, Prof X mindwiping Magneto is up there. If AoA ever gets done Magneto ripping Apocalypse apart gonna be amazing

Mr. Sinister a little b on the inside lol

Back
Top Bottom