Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

With this being such a iconic colorway...they most likely will turn out 🔥 ...kinda like how the recent leather bred 4s went down. They don't wanna tarnish a legacy model/pair he wore. Even if you're a die hard Og5 head....you'll get served a true to form next year I'd guess...rumors being grapes or black tongue FR...all these options are so cool. Great time to enjoy the michael jordans

This how they gon look fresh out the box lol

IMG_0555.jpeg

Seeing these pics make me appreciate my '16s. Recently posted mine on ebay when I heard about this release. Gonna pull it for now. Without a dramatically better shape and less bulky build, I'm good.
I wish I'd grabbed a second pair a few years back when it was easier to find VNDS/DS pairs that weren't going for $450+ (since I wear a size 13). If these turn out well I'll grab a pair or two, but we'll see. Still iffy on the reflective piping.

I wish I'd grabbed a second pair a few years back when it was easier to find VNDS/DS pairs that weren't going for $450+ (since I wear a size 13). If these turn out well I'll grab a pair or two, but we'll see. Still iffy on the reflective piping.

A couple years ago I picked up a pair that had been worn twice, but you could barely tell. A whopping $100 lol! Had fully planned on sole swapping them with another pair, but my guy said he couldn't do it without destroying one of the pairs, so I hung onto them. When this news broke, I busted them out and started wearing the hell outta them. :lol:

Crazy how some DS pairs will prolly crack next 2 or 3 years if you try and wear em. Time flying by.....regret selling em after last dance documentary. Even used but VNDS pulled I know 350. ....sold 4 or 5 OGs around then. I rock with this one and the black infrared 6. I would have taken em all leather amd loved it. A black infra 6 with the same leather as a Marvin the Martian 7 would be final boss 😂 🔥

Crazy how some DS pairs will prolly crack next 2 or 3 years if you try and wear em. Time flying by.....regret selling em after last dance documentary. Even used but VNDS pulled I know 350. ....sold 4 or 5 OGs around then. I rock with this one and the black infrared 6. I would have taken em all leather amd loved it. A black infra 6 with the same leather as a Marvin the Martian 7 would be final boss 😂 🔥
Matte leather heel with nu-durabuck for the rest of the upper and I'll take it. Hot take, garbage take maybe even, but I'm standing on business about it nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom