DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

damn, the castunionizing really got disney cutting budget

first club pixar is closed imeediately and now the dr strange show is ending at the end of this month

wouldnt be surprised if this goes further where the star wars and marvel characters walking around might get cut too or reduced

you think so? from what i've read the Club Pixar didn't go over so well as it was too kid themed, but who knows

I actually watched a part of that video and that girl Phoebe gives off the same energy as me. She won't touch the pole on the carousel because so many people touched that thick hard pipe, pause.

Went yesterday and the park was so crowded! worst than a saturday or sunday. I knew it was a gradnite but there was more families than students smh

another ap night at ush

just doesnt hit the same as when disney does it, pretty much just dj’s playing music and alcohol being sold everywhere otherwise just a typical ush experience

IMG_2903.jpeg

i did see some nice spirit jerseys
IMG_2918.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_2916.jpeg

havent really bought one in a minute but had to grab the bttf one
IMG_2925.jpeg

IMG_2922.jpeg

productive night with my bro last night, we’re just efficient when we go to the parks, we just fall right back into it

was able to get fantasmic dining package for reserved seating, its seating on the ground but at least its dead center and reservation for the park was readily available so kind of impulse with both available

we were starving though when we got at 6pm so stopped by docking bay 7 and the food is always good, the shrimp/sausage/pasta has a little kick but good and the dessert looks good and tastes good to boot

IMG_3004.jpeg

knocked out smugglers and big thunder and indiana was almost a walkthru (must have timed it when it just got back or crowd just wasnt too bad)

then got to rancho del zocalo for that dining package, got the carne asada but its really a shortrid minus the bones, not bad, could be better, it came with the the cake (which was good i thought) and drinks plus magic key discount applied so not too bad, i also put the cupcake in the tray and i didnt notice but the cashier didnt charge me which is fine because its not the best, looks cool imitating the bridge in coco but its was dry and the icing is just blue dye that will turn your sh** blue

IMG_3028.jpeg

then we just chilled and did the fireworks in batuu, its a cool little show especially if you liek star wars music, it was a great idea incorporating the fireworks to sw music, wouldnt be surprised if they eventually do prjection on the mountains too

theres also bard droid introducing the show but i hope it stays even after the sw season ends

IMG_3042.jpeg

IMG_2781.jpeg

and whats even better, after the fireworks in batuu, rotr was 15min wait because everyone was watching so we go tin there and afterwards right on time for the second showing of fantasmic

peter pan byke and jack sparrows out in the show and its kind of lame that aladdin and jasmine are just dancing and not flying in the carpet and no more dragon, malificent kind of just rises but its good to see the show back

IMG_3055.jpeg

then closed out the night with runaway railway and on our way out, alice was empty so jumped on that and star tours to end the night

IMG_2782.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom