Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Im not saying any of the celebrities mentioned in here are the baddest ones in the world.

My contention is saying they’re “average” which just does not add up.

Understood, but what we see of celebrities is often heavily edited and polished. It's like a before and after.

Here’s your Ice Spice vs Average Spice.

IMG_4933.jpeg

I travel internationally so much, and honestly, some of the most attractive women I've seen aren't even from the US, not even among our celebrities.

Last edited:
Understood, but what we see of celebrities is often heavily edited and polished. It's like a before and after.

IMG_4933.jpeg

I travel internationally so much, and honestly, some of the most attractive women I've seen aren't even from the US, not even among our celebrities.

Most women wear makeup.

All the same playing field to me.

That has never been argued.

While on that walk, how many will you find that look worse than her though?

Again, when yall make these, "I will see better looking women on my walk" comments yall tend to forget there are not so good looking women walking the sake streets. :lol:
Was at a busy airport & Had time to stroll gate to gate for free off boredom & research purposes. Charlotte, Houston & Orange County LA had the best baddies while boise Idaho and billings Montana had no flavor

IMG_4933.jpeg

Damn. Never saw the appeal in her.

East African/persian/arab women top of the list with beauty. Graceful and know how to be still
It seems strip clubs are really for married men. Why would a single guy want to have a have or bucked naked woman be all over them and then go home?
competitiveness on who can trick the most. We are our own worst enemy

So roughly 65% of the women (period) you see around your way look good?

You can say this with a straight face? :lol:
Yes. These are single women within my age group and orbit

I think the disconnect is y'all are older and factoring in the washed women in y'all orbit

Don't think people are serious when they hype her up

I'm convinced these people don't step outside. Shorty is masculine in the face.

Also, I feel a lot of non white people prop up the most basic white women by giving them extra points on the rating scale

Back
Top Bottom