Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I will say this with as much bass as I can but as a BLACK MAN I am TEAM GREEN AND HOPE THAT THEY WIN.

Wearing da dinner Viserys dinner mask for episode 1. Happy to reshare da picture

Stephen A Smith always leads his outlandish rants with “AS A BLACK MAN….” Then proceeds to say something no black man in the history of black men would agree with.

TEAM BLACK!! From this day,
IMG_4348.gif

Stephen A Smith always leads his outlandish rants with “AS A BLACK MAN….” Then proceeds to say something no black man in the history of black men would agree with.

TEAM BLACK!! From this day,
IMG_4348.gif
I appreciate your perspective but TEAM GREEN AND THE MONEY TEAM ALL DAY.
IMG_2412.gif

Taking my time with it. On episode 8.

Tyrian funny as hell.

Anytime a Lannister that’s not him on screen I feel like I’m rolling my eyes through every single scene they in. How can every single member of this family be so damn obnoxious and grimy.

I like Ned but bro is far too pure and honorable for this **** bro the only one trying to follow the rules my man was FLABBERGASTED when the guards betrayed him.

IMG_2735.gif

naive as hell but I don’t blame him he ain’t wanna be involved in this anyway and got dragged into it by that drunk. Horrible friend.

Jon snow grabbing the knife on that old *** hater after calling him a traitorous bastard had me rolling

Good lord Sanza is a idiot

Across the pond.

Khalessi gonna be a problem she fr got clout with them now

Vicerys getting his crown lol

Random dothraki homie that was salty he couldn’t assault some women really thought he gonna swing on Drago and he got straight embarrassed. Drago was never concerned

IMG_2532.gif

Taking my time with it. On episode 8.

Tyrian funny as hell.

Anytime a Lannister that’s not him on screen I feel like I’m rolling my eyes through every single scene they in. How can every single member of this family be so damn obnoxious and grimy.

I like Ned but bro is far too pure and honorable for this **** bro the only one trying to follow the rules my man was FLABBERGASTED when the guards betrayed him.

IMG_2735.gif

naive as hell but I don’t blame him he ain’t wanna be involved in this anyway and got dragged into it by that drunk. Horrible friend.

Jon snow grabbing the knife on that old *** hater after calling him a traitorous bastard had me rolling

Good lord Sanza is a idiot

Across the pond.

Khalessi gonna be a problem she fr got clout with them now

Vicerys getting his crown lol

Random dothraki homie that was salty he couldn’t assault some women really thought he gonna swing on Drago and he got straight embarrassed. Drago was never concerned

IMG_2532.gif

I love these breakdowns so much. Makes me miss the glory days of this show and the heated debates in the show threads.

I enjoy metaphorically seeing the light in your eyes. We’ll all be here for you when that light fades to black :frown:

You got a lot of show left to go before the pain begins. Cherish the good times my friend

I love watching people watch for the first time.

I had a couple coworkers I put on, they full of denial to start, week later they comin in like they hadn't slept in days. :rofl: :rofl:

Caught ole boy out in his car at lunch watchin on his phone & ****

I would normally watch a couple episodes first but…….ep 9 season 1 my goodness
Sanza is a idiot

Joffrey such a ***** I got no words for how much of a sucka that boy is.

RIP to my naive honorable homie Ned he better than me after that punk *** called that audible I would’ve been up there TELLIN to at least get the word out in the open I would’ve been saying bastard at the top of my lungs and as many times as possible just airing them out to get it off my chest before I go down

IMG_2141.gif

Imma miss Ned he was a good character but this set expectations well this world ain’t for honorable men.

SANZA IS AN IDIOT

Good play by Robb to win that battle. Nice to see Jamie lose even though it’s probably not gonna last…glad they gave me more ammo to despise him after what Tyrian said he did to him as a kid.

The Lannister’s are garbage but they be in every scene with that **** on like I can’t even hate they be dressin.

AYO DROGO did not see that wound doing that much damage to him and now they got the witch trying to save him and deliver Khallesi baby calling demons?!! This escalated so fast

IMG_9032.gif

I hate Sanza

Imma miss Ned he was a good character but this set expectations well this world ain’t for honorable men.
In Cersei's last conversation with Ned: "When you play the game of thrones, you win... or you die."
😬😬😬😬😬

Back
Top Bottom