Jordan III Lucky Shorts - March 2025

Jordan III Summit White Hydrogen Blue
Color: Summit White/Hydrogen Blue-Legend Blue-Photon Dust-Pure Platinum-Sail
Style Code: CT8532-101 (men); DM0967-101 (GS); DM0966-101 (PS); DM0968-101 (TD)
Release Date: Spring 2025
Price: $200 (men); $150 (GS); $90 (PS); $75 (TD)
1713572726834.png

These will definitely conjure up an immediate impression that these are just another variation of a Tar Heels-themed Jordan III.

Perhaps these can be seen as a somewhat viable substitute for peeps who missed out on the UNC III that came out in 2020.

These will now have a story gimmick. They're now slated for March 2025. They're going to be called Lucky Shorts.

As one of the most pivotal models in the history of sneakers, the Air Jordan 3 continues to captivate both new and long-standing fans of the Jordan Brand. Designed by Tinker Hatfield, this model is credited with keeping Michael Jordan with Nike after his initial dissatisfaction with the Air Jordan 2. Heading into Spring 2025, Jordan Brand is set to release the Air Jordan 3 Retro in a fresh Summit White Hydrogen Blue colorway nicknamed Lucky Shorts.

This latest iteration of the Jordan 3 features a premium tumbled leather upper in summit white, maintaining the model's classic and luxurious feel. Inspiration for the design comes from the UNC shorts Michael Jordan wore underneath his Chicago Bulls uniform, a theme explored earlier with the Jordan Air Ship Every Game. Akin to an A Ma Maniere AJ3, this pair removes the elephant print in favor of a hairy suede on the mudguard and heel overlays. For the rest of the upper, we see accenting hits of blue on the lower eyelets, the topmost eyelet, the Jumpman logo, and the collar. Underfoot sits a sail and blue midsole paired with a grey rubber outsole.

The Air Jordan 3 Retro Lucky Shorts will release in March 2025 through Nike and select Jordan Brand retailers online and in-store. This model will be available in men’s sizing for $200, while the grade school, preschool, and toddler sizes are priced at $150, $90, and $75, respectively.

Jordan III Lucky Shorts
Color: Summit White/Hydrogen Blue-Legend Blue-Photon Dust-Pure Platinum-Sail
Style Code: CT8532-101 (men); DM0967-101 (GS); DM0966-101 (PS); DM0968-101 (TD)
Release Date: 03/2025
Price: $200 (men); $150 (GS); $90 (PS); $75 (TD)
1717537736691.png

^Notice this differing mock-up doesn't have the elephant print motif that's common with the III.

I mean yeah if it's just gonna be an 80s faded UNC 3 that's a cop easily.

I mean sure, those shorts are a silly reference to make for a shoe but Jordan Brand has referenced things far more ridiculous.

Sidebar: What is the silliest reference for a Jordan colorway? First thing that came to mind are the David Letterman 1s, but I'm sure I'm forgetting some

Back
Top Bottom