**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

U been trynna trade AD for years and look how he was playing. We have a shot to win the title every year w/ him. He’s that dominant, we just gotta build the team better.

Gotta approve around the margins but as long we’re in the dance with bron & ad, I feel good and love watching laker basketball. That’s what it’s all about for me.

Last edited:
U been trynna trade AD for years and look how he was playing. We have a shot to win the title every year w/ him. He’s that dominate, we just gotta build the team better.

Gotta approve around the margins but as long we’re in the dance with bron & ad I feel good and love watching laker basketball. That’s what it’s all about for me.

win-lose-or-draw-have-fun-v0-sukm847y65ba1.png

Damn we fell off

U been trynna trade AD for years and look how he was playing. We have a shot to win the title every year w/ him. He’s that dominant, we just gotta build the team better.

Gotta approve around the margins but as long we’re in the dance with bron & ad, I feel good and love watching laker basketball. That’s what it’s all about for me.

For 1.5 years.
I started on the path last year after the horrid start before the trade deadline.

I said THIS year has to be the year. Had to. :frown:

We have not "had a shot" at the title every year. He's been here 5 years. We have wins in the conference Finals in 1 of them. We have 11 playoff wins the last 4 years.

And it's only gonna get worse real soon.
Bron from 2011 to 18 was 8/8 Finals.
Bron in LA is 1/6. With a 4 month rest before hand.

NBA 2nd round

Jokic 29 & Murray 27
Ant 22 & KAT 28
Luka 25 & Kyrie 32
SGA 25 & Chet 22

Brunson 27 & cast (mid 20's)
Haliburton 24 & Turner 28
Tatum 26 & Brown 27
Spider 27 or Banchero 21

Really not difficult. Never has been.

NBA 2nd round

Jokic 29 & Murray 27
Ant 22 & KAT 28
Luka 25 & Kyrie 32
SGA 25 & Chet 22

Brunson 27 & cast (mid 20's)
Haliburton 24 & Turner 28
Tatum 26 & Brown 27
Spider 27 or Banchero 21

Really not difficult. Never has been.
Homework: Who is the oldest guy to start for a NBA title team?

Team was taken aback when Rui didn’t start… oh really?

IMG_1269.jpeg

IMG_1268.jpeg

Rui wasn’t a starter last season… so how were guys shocked that he didn’t do something this year that he wasn’t doing before? 😂 I bet the anonymous source’s name rhymes with Gluey Bacchihora

Maybe because he had a solid playoffs and they got to the WCF?

Look at the Mavs. Had one star and added a second last year and didnt go anywhere. Now they added two young bigs and players who bought into the system. I have a feeling they’ll play against MINN next.
We arent that far away. Our two stars are still producing at a crazy high level. We just need to draft and sign guys who are hungry and want to play for something. Not dudes who put more effort in their pregame fits than actually practice

Maybe because he had a solid playoffs and they got to the WCF?
Sure, while coming off the bench.

I’m not a guy who really cares much about who starts a game, minutes played and closing lineups mean more to me.

Vando was the starter last year, Rui off the bench… I’m fine with starting Rui but I also understand if the decision was made to keep him in the same role and play some else in the Vando slot while he was out.

The only thing I would say that’s shocking would be the amount of playing time that TP received over Prince… but I remember watching some of those games seeing the opposing team’s wing and thinking Prince might’ve been the best option defensively on those players if Lebron wasn’t up to the job.

Lakers going to get JJ aren’t they?

Similar to Kobe’s last years they hired Scott
Lebron’s probably got 2 seasons left and they’ll hire JJ for 2 years

hate I’m gonna say this (just joking) but CP is right. Not about drafts but about getting rid of pelinka.

if they’re cleaning house, then clean house. Clean house. Pelinka too. Kobe is my goat but the Kobe relationship ran its course. Let him be Linda Rambis (The owners friend) and hire some basketball people here. He got dealt a ****ty hand and did a good job but not recently. It’s time for complete change.

Back
Top Bottom