Nike Devin Booker 1

Really hope the cool gray is next. A lot of the pes are dope but don’t seem realistic to release. The cool grays I can see as a gr.

Super easy pass on those. Didnt catch at first but realized another reason I didn’t like havens as much, the top of the tongue isnt the same as the mirage colorway. Mirages are full mesh and the havens, hikes and also looks like rattlesnakes aren’t as pliable cause they use another material. Not a big difference but mirages def more comfortable.

Super easy pass on those. Didnt catch at first but realized another reason I didn’t like havens as much, the top of the tongue isnt the same as the mirage colorway. Mirages are full mesh and the havens, hikes and also looks like rattlesnakes aren’t as pliable cause they use another material. Not a big difference but mirages def more comfortable.
Good spot, hadnt realized this either! Mirage pair has an super puffy tongue which I love, all the others you mentioned also look anbit thinner on the tongue?

All the sizing talk earlier got me effed up. Was team TTS then got the hikes half up to see what’s up but as mentioned toe box material and tongue felt softer and thinner than mirages thus didn’t really need to break in on the hikes for hooping. While manageable it didn’t feel as locked down but the outrigger felt better on the half up. Now I’m torn if I should go TTS or half up on rattlesnake lol.

Hikes fit a little larger in the toebox than the other colors imo. I think I experienced something similar. Must be the materials. I still went half size up though lol

All the sizing talk earlier got me effed up. Was team TTS then got the hikes half up to see what’s up but as mentioned toe box material and tongue felt softer and thinner than mirages thus didn’t really need to break in on the hikes for hooping. While manageable it didn’t feel as locked down but the outrigger felt better on the half up. Now I’m torn if I should go TTS or half up on rattlesnake lol.

Go TTS

1715517006011.gif

While we're on the subject of shoe sizing, is there somewhere that posts an official explanation of the proportions that change from size to size?

Sometimes the shoe is narrow and shoetubers or us will suggest going up a 1/2 size. I think we all just assume there's some incremental change in width and length. But I've never seen anything from nike or jordan brand confirming that, or talking about what percentages each dimension goes up by.

Reason I mention it is because 9 times out of 10, shoes go from 13 to 14. There are rarely 13.5s. So I wonder what the change is in WxL from 13 to 14 on a standard model. Anybody know?

While we're on the subject of shoe sizing, is there somewhere that posts an official explanation of the proportions that change from size to size?

Sometimes the shoe is narrow and shoetubers or us will suggest going up a 1/2 size. I think we all just assume there's some incremental change in width and length. But I've never seen anything from nike or jordan brand confirming that, or talking about what percentages each dimension goes up by.

Reason I mention it is because 9 times out of 10, shoes go from 13 to 14. There are rarely 13.5s. So I wonder what the change is in WxL from 13 to 14 on a standard model. Anybody know?
I found this nike width guide. I’m not sure how accurate it is. Its for running shoes. It shows the incremental changes in width depending on size.

Attachments

• IMG_2375.png
    IMG_2375.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 741
I found this nike width guide. I’m not sure how accurate it is. Its for running shoes. It shows the incremental changes in width depending on size.
Thanks! Verry interesting. No half sizes listed so I guess that means they adopt the figures before them. Also the jump is standard for a time then changes, changes back, changes again, then stays????!!!

Bizarre.

.1 inch increase til you get to size 11 then it jumps to .2 to size 12.

Then it’s back to .1 for the gap between 12 and 13.

Then changes to .2 inches between 13 and 14.

Then size 14 and 15 have the same width!

whaaaat

Picked up the Hikes today,my spot had both the hikes and snakes. I put them on as soon as I got home to break them in and wasnt pleased with the overall fit but took em with me to court anyways. They broke in soo nice and were comfortable,gonna retire my lebron 21s for now and probably go get that pair of snakes too. I went tts,love this shoe and hope they drop the forrest gumps.

Back
Top Bottom