OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Really wish him and Case could've joined during a more steady period :smh:

Not a big surpise given the amount of money he's on mixed with the lack of availability but I still believe he should've been one of the last ones out at CB along with Lisandro.

He's been really good when he's been fit but unfortunately that's come with the roller coaster of injuries :/.

Will always appreciate the fact that he called United home for a few years though, same with Case :pimp:

INEOS look to be freeing up a ton of wage space before this summer with the exits of Martial, Case and Varane coming up and a bunch of others also reportedly on the way out.

GNiJqCYWcAAxdh3.jpeg

Hes had plenty of good games since that goal.... unfortinately being relied on WAY too much and hes still a boy!

Bruno deserves to win something... deserves better... I am all for him moving on.. Can't waste his best years as we rebuild.
Definitely deserves to be contending for titles, he'd be a terrific buy for some of these other big European sides.

A move should be considered if it makes sense

Bruno deserves to win something... deserves better... I am all for him moving on.. Can't waste his best years as we rebuild.
need the money he would generate more than anything, hes probably the most valuable player united have

Bruno carried the club on his back. I hope he's successful at the next club of his choice #salute

This afternoon's match is gonna be a banger. Imagine the Spurs helping Arsenal win the league :wow:

Back
Top Bottom