Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

The canary’s are badass if you work at McDowell’s.

Ronald-McDonald.jpg

Damn, black toe 1’s got rode on in the jury duty courthouse today by some Laney 14 highs. :blush::frown:

He was chillin though he came & sat with me & this other air max dude.☮

****ing love my OG pairs, but don’t love the toe boxes after I’ve worn them in so much. Anyone have success ironing them to get a better look? Or is the problem that there’s just too much material on the toe?

****ing love my OG pairs, but don’t love the toe boxes after I’ve worn them in so much. Anyone have success ironing them to get a better look? Or is the problem that there’s just too much material on the toe?
The QC on GR toeboxes is horrible. After 10 wears in the black toes it looks like ive worn then 600 times but 10 wears on the trophy rooms or YOTD look still brand new.

The QC on GR toeboxes is horrible. After 10 wears in the black toes it looks like ive worn then 600 times but 10 wears on the trophy rooms or YOTD look still brand new.
Yeah my shadows look still new and I been wearing them HARD, I’m a street kid, even tho I’m 30 lol. But my varsity reds are terrible! I just wanna know if ironing them solves the problem 🤔

Back
Top Bottom