OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Dudes love incriminating themselves with Al Gore’s internet and Steve Jobs’ cloud, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oversharing, heck, sharing at all. Fools want to record everything they see and do. Imbecile

Why have the damn packers AND eagles of all teams if they can’t wear green

I’d take this with a huge grain of salt :lol:. São Paulo is definitely more safe than Rio. I’m sure the NFL will have heavy security precautions in place because the game is in Brazil, but Josh Jacobs likely has no idea what he’s talking about.

This all started from a joke by a Corinthians rep at a press conference :lol:

Last edited:
I say this as someone born and raised in the Bahamas ad living here

On Nassau which is a very small island and it’s very obvious the areas you should and shouldn’t go

On at least a weekly basis I see clearly white American tourists head to places that at the very least will end with an awkward conversation if people are deciding to be kind that day

Could only imagine how poorly in how many ways things could go for those fans.. but they are adults and freedom

I say this as someone born and raised in the Bahamas ad living here

On Nassau which is a very small island and it’s very obvious the areas you should and shouldn’t go

On at least a weekly basis I see clearly white American tourists head to places that at the very least will end with an awkward conversation if people are deciding to be kind that day

Could only imagine how poorly in how many ways things could go for those fans.. but they are adults and freedom
Like the tweet said, there’s risk in any major U.S. city if you don’t know how to move around

Like the tweet said, there’s risk in any major U.S. city if you don’t know how to move around

For sure.. but I don’t think the general stupidity of some Americans is fully appreciated..

Language barrier, plus these people in vacation mode plus the audacity/brazenness.. and Mexico unlike England or Europe, is very reachable and affordable

For sure.. but I don’t think the general stupidity of some Americans is fully appreciated..

Language barrier, plus these people in vacation mode plus the audacity/brazenness.. and Mexico unlike England or Europe, is very reachable and affordable
Prob not appreciated by people who struggle with the same thing stateside though :lol:. Most of these cities are segregated anyways, so white people are just like likely to be exposed to different cultures even within their own cities

IMG_3744.jpeg

They allow y’all to have all three helmets because of the throwback.

I read the 3 helmets doesn’t go into affect until next season

But it might be because we updated the Kelly green helmets and or isn’t a strict throwback

But it was uniform restricting or notification or something which triggered using the black helmets for a single season and then going to Kelly greens last season (cause fans kept asking local reporters when the Kelly greens would come).. since you have to use any specific new uniform for a specific number of seasons or some shh

Eagles also have a white helmet prototype Isaiah Rodgers was working out in while still suspended

Last edited:
Curious if the term “gang-related” is politically influenced based on recent history of Brazil. Former president’s campaign color was green and was viewed as a political statement. Even repping the flag was seen as a statement/dog whistle. Sound familiar?

I think they’ll wear their regular uniforms on gameday but were advised not to wear green in the streets.

Yea I read this story the other day, sh is wild (yes I know it’s not Brazil)

Last edited:
Yea I read this story the other day, sh is wild (yes I know it’s not Brazil)

Yea;m, the media tried to spin this as a win but this won’t end well for the people imo. She’s basically the female AMLO. Nothing will change.

Yea;m, the media tried to spin this as a win but this won’t end well for the people imo. She’s basically the female AMLO. Nothing will change.
I'm not well versed in Mexican politics at all so I'm wondering why you say this perjoratively?

It's because I see a lot of complaints online but I also see that he leaves office after 6 years with an 80% approval rating... that doesn't really happen often within democracies :lol:.

I also see that the lady hitching her wagon to his legacy won the election in a landslide too.

I just wanna know about the disconnect I'm seeing between that and the online conversation, is it because he nationalized a lot of industries?

Weren’t a bunch of olympians getting mugged back when they had the games in Rio? I coulda sworn there was even video of one getting mugged on the street

Back
Top Bottom