Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just got mine in from the SNKRS drop

Attachments

• IMG_3312.jpeg
    IMG_3312.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 170
How they fit?

For the most part, as true to size as can be (note: i wear thick socks and on the slighty wide side of the width spectrum).

But like i do most of my shoes, i added a fairly thin insole for comfort sake (i can see why some may want to size down by a half inch, yes hetero).

Been on these day one, like the mans Raji… nike didnt disappoint. Reason beings;

These are fun shoes and great for recreation/activity (which is how i think jb was marketing these as with those commercials a few months back). But they are also great as casual
Kicks for lamping/lounging and running aarons.

the build is amazing, quality in materials is top tier and the look is sleek/utilitarian-esque. Polarizing shoe, i get it… but once their on feet, you come to realize: this is a great modern day take on the bo-jack era trainers that a lot of us old heads still reminisce aboot (and i feel that the ethos of these shoes reflect/represent the air trainer legacy to a tee).

Curious how swoosh is going to handle future releases/colorways (continue to make them limited and not have them go out like the flopped travie x air trainer 1’s)… but id like to see more folks getting a chance to hit (and wear them).

I can definitely say its an experience (im not a reseller, so this is just an honest take) and after spending an entire evening w them, these are a homerun to me.

🛸

⚾

🏌🏿‍♂️

IMG_2258.gif

Back
Top Bottom