**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The thought and idea of a grill is just as appealing as veneers... they just look silly, and underneath you know theres a train wreck. Its like make up for women... distracts you from what youre really looking at, and completely un needed if you just take care of your body.

The thought and idea of a grill is just as appealing as veneers... they just look silly, and underneath you know theres a train wreck. Its like make up for women... distracts you from what youre really looking at, and completely un needed if you just take care of your body.
As much as I personally love my grills and I wear them more than other my stuff, you're right people sure do love telling me I ruin my smile when I have them on, or when they see me for the first time without it they're are pleasantly surprised at my real teeth and tell me I look better without them. I have near perfect teeth otherwise.

never been interested in a grill... my teeth arent all that to begin with lol but also I don't want a lisp either when wearing them

Back
Top Bottom