The Official NBA Thread

I guess we're arguing semantics. I think Phoenix is screwed until 2030, not "well into the 2030s". Given the current CBA it's literally impossible for an NBA team to screw themselves for a decade.

Also, I don't think a 36-year-old Kevin Durant will have as much value as you think:

1. Age and injuries
2. He has a habit of forcing his way out of situations he doesn't like, It would be a huge risk for a contender to give up major assets for a aging player with a history of forcing trades. Not to mention KD is a free agent in two years.
With all due respect, no shade, but if it is just semantics, then I don't think there is anything left to say on my end

Beal.PNG

:smh: :lol:
😊

Would've had to include another guy or two, I think. Trying to size up was a step in the right direction for that group.

Collins got traded for Rudy Gay and a second.

So the Suns probably just needed contract filler, or at most another 2nd.

One of the under-talked about aspects of all the new owners in the last 10 years.

This is true in nearly all realms of society. And it is so stupid

Billionaires think they are the smartest people in the room and it translates to whatever field they go into.

And people keep ****ing believing them

Like this is why we are about to get Trump again because people don't understand inflation and macroeconomics.

Last edited:
Rumors so strong around here that KD and his people are angling to get back to OKC. On court could be amazing, but nah thanks. I am sure the organization will pass. KD redid the court at this charter school we are about to put my youngest in and with no fan fare so you gotta respect that. I can't find any information online about it or anything, he just did it I guess from the heart.

What the Knicks do about Julius next year? Cuz he hurts them more than help.

I don't know how realistic this is but If the Nets want a #1 option then Randle is a better player than Mikal in a vacuum.
Knicks should do this in a heart beat, the Nets will have to figure out what they want to do with their franchise.

This isn’t on KD this is on management trying to put a team together like they’re playing 2K.

Beal isn’t a PG and he isn’t a better passer or scorer than Booker. An ideal role would’ve been them getting a decent PG and have Beal come off the bench with the 2nd unit. Baffling how you manage to put together a team with no PGs AND no rim protection. Destined for failure in the playoffs.

B Sox B Sox & RustyShackleford RustyShackleford said the Suns don’t need a PG on their roster :lol:

Back
Top Bottom