**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I think i grabbed them from freshragsfl.com during their Memorial sale...... was last spot id seen that still had my size, had sold out everywhere else id looked, and the discount was super nice.
Just looked have my size actually but there full price nice but you could find some nice RRL pants for that price.

Something light from the Macy's sale. Says it water-repellent, we'll see..
1000005321.jpg

Anyone got any online codes they aren’t using?
The 30% code ended yesterday.. I copped some pieces.. there was a shirt I wanted that was not in stock… but I woke up this morning and got notified that they got it.. so what I did was call em up .. and they gave me the 30% over the phone and copped over the phone.. give them a call… much luv to Bredrin bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for blessing me with the code

Last edited:
The 30% code ended yesterday.. I copped some pieces.. there was shirt I wanted that was not in stock… but I woke up this morning and got notified that they got it.. so what I did was call em up .. and they gave me the 30% over the phone and copped over the phone.. give them a call… much luv to Bredrin bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for blessing me with the code
Bet ima try that

Back
Top Bottom