WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

a benefit of having freedom to be able to do stuff in animation thats gon be difficult to translate to live-action especially in a 2 hour timespan

and at a fraction of a films budget

but we gon need xmen98 sooner than later then maybe spiderman 98 to continue the og, same with ironman 98, Hulk 97, F4 96, silver surfer 98, etc... bring them all back then create a new avengers 2000 or something

make an animatedverse which is perfect since marvel has 3 division now, Marvel Studios, Marvel Animation and Marvel Television

I enjoyed the finale.
Seeing all the cameos in this finale was nice.
- You telling me Iron Man couldn't help with that Asteroid.
- Cap making more and more enemies lol
- Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger was a nice touch
- I am really curious who pulled them through time.
- Also curious how/why Bishop showed up like he didn't get lost in the time stream with Nathan lol
- Haven't they already encountered Apocalypse in the old series? So they should know who he is when he introduced himself, right?

- I wonder if the actions of the team in the past will affect the future where Jean and Scott are at. Idk if that how time travel/stream works in the MCU. It's too confusing for me at this point.

- Curious as to where Logan and Morph end up. Morph will probably cosplay jean the entire time to help Logan recover
I'm guess Tony is Team Gov'ment at the time?

I think they knew who Apocalypse was. I didnt sleep much last night but iirc, Xavier kinda looked happy to see him. As if he had a chance to change Apocalypse.

They should've showed Wolverine giving Morph a side eye when turned into Jean. :lol:

Beast's, "Oh dear" got me. :lol: I gotta give season 1 a 9.5/10. The only thing I didnt like was Emma Frost's "Under pressure" line.

They should've showed Wolverine giving Morph a side eye when turned into Jean. :lol:
Logan in his mind hearing Morph:
uz2op.jpg

At some point of each episodes the animation I really enjoyed and at some moments, I didn't.

But I'll take it compared to what we had from the original series lol.

Back
Top Bottom