2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Cinema.

My only issue is you can't convince us Solo is able to lead a faction with a singles record like THAT.

Hopefully Jacob Fatu slips into that #1 Slot of Bloodline Red and Black and we end up with a Jacob Fatu vs. Roman match at a WrestleMania. (Stay home Rocky)

So what’s different about Naomi now? Heard she had some great run in TNA but she looks and wrestles like the same exact character to me

IMG_0688.gif

Tiffany Stratton's head is shaped like an unmasked Jushin Thunder Liger.

Naomi is considerably slower now. As she should be since she is older and heavier.

Been working all day. Will be home in like 30 to watch. Def gonna have to go back and rewatch that Bloodline match.

Good Cinema.

My only issue is you can't convince us Solo is able to lead a faction with a singles record like THAT.

Hopefully Jacob Fatu slips into that #1 Slot of Bloodline Red and Black and we end up with a Jacob Fatu vs. Roman match at a WrestleMania. (Stay home Rocky)

The gonna keep fronting like Solo is the new leader of the Bloodline.

THOTT comes byke to reclaim his position and Rock turns the Bloodline on him and reveals IT was him Austin, IT was him all along as the leader of Bloodline 2.0

def rebel and these generic *** themes man. :smh:

Bad Pam's theme was that hot to begin with either.

Back
Top Bottom