2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is she not deserving though? I get maybe you don’t like her, but you’re acting like she’s Natalya or something :lol:

Has arguably had the biggest storyline of any women’s wrestler ever. Main evened mania. Solid in ring (although doesn’t seem as believable since losing a lot of weight) and solid on mic. Does tons of press for the company. Has 6 million followers on IG.

Harlot hasn’t exactly done anything remarkably better than her to the point where she wouldn’t be deserving of a similar contract.

Again, it’s 2024 and she ain’t the person you’re describing anymore. Maybe in-ring and mic skills, she is, but who cares about that? Like DC said, her time is up. It might be better for her to leave the company and be the top dog elsewhere because it’s clear who the new faces of the women division are and she’s not one of them.

Again, it’s 2024 and she ain’t the person you’re describing anymore. Maybe in-ring and mic skills, she is, but who cares about that? Like DC said, her time is up. It might be better for her to leave the company and be the top dog elsewhere because it’s clear who the new faces of the women division are and she’s not one of them.
Do you feel the same about Sasha?

When did CHA resign? I wouldn't have overpaid for her either. She isn't NEEDED. Look at how the Womens division has flourished without her being a focus.

WWE is in such a place now that not too many are really needed. The women's division is on fire right now and the "4 Horsewomen" ( always found that name to be goofy) did their part as far as laying the groundwork but honestly, they aren't needed.

Don't overpay any of them moving forward.

Sid Vicious in the Reebok Commitment
il_1588xN.4433856027_i64i.jpg

il_1588xN.4386469390_ng02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom