AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I hate to be that guy but can't you literally do the same thing with our comments or does this arbitrary code of conduct you've created not apply to you?

All I said was ------> ":smh:"

& SoleByThePound SoleByThePound posted a Jim Carrey gif...

By every metric, those two comments are tame af... Y'all came in here and made it deeper than it was for whatever reason. But I digress, it's all love brother. Let's move on.
It wasnt deep at all. In fact I tried to make a laugh about it. But it does seem to have a double standard here. If someone thinks a previous release is wack, and another does not, that person is taking it too serious. But if someone were to come in here flaming 3s in general preferring 33s, this whole site would explode. Me included lol. Its all just opinions.
I have lots of NT unpopular opinions towards Jordan models/releases as well. Im not going to express them every single time they get talked about though.

So I'm gonna chime back in here since it was my pic of the "clown shoes" that started all this ****.

I wore my '18s and thought "Ah, maybe NT will appreciate a pic of me wearing BC3s with the new pair coming this fall." I vaguely remembered the EP height/print back and forth, but that **** was SIX YEARS AGO, and unlike some people here, I have a life and don't live & die by sneaker debates and had moved on from any of that. In fact, I went back and looked and I dipped outta the '18 thread before the full release even took place, so I didn't even know the full extent of that BS until after SoleByThePound SoleByThePound posted the Jim Carrey gif and I was like "Wtf???" and took a minute to go search his post history in the thread to see he was like the OG EP Crusader there for ages.

I didn't mean to start a debate, I didn't expect to get dogged for "clown shoes" and I didn't expect to have someone say:

I’ll give you an “E” for effort, your creativity responses for defending an absolute dog **** release is on par with the MAGA cult loyalty.

That photo you posted is honestly the worst pair I’ve seen of the 18 release, congrats.

for wearing a pair of what were objectively the biggest-selling pair of sneakers from 2018 and a pair of shoes I literally called "beaters" was some low-class ****.

LIke a "man, I can't wait for thinner EP" or "I hope they fix the shape of X on the new pair" woulda been fine. **** a gif of a big *** elephant woulda been funny as hell. But instead I got a couple people here act like Scut Farkus and Grover Dill over a pic that I honestly thought was relevant to the thread (though admittedly I haven't been here before since it's - checks watch - 6 mos. 'til release date).

It is what it is. As one of y'all said "it's the internet," but sometimes I forget that even the regulars here can be complete ***holes occasionally, whether they mean to or not.

🤣 @ doing a deep dive on my post history all because of a Jim Carey gif. It’s ironic that you’re accusing me of being a complete *******, yet you stay with the passive aggressive comments.

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings, let’s hug it out.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I miss the thick-skin NT era. :ohwell: Where a NTer could roast their bredren in good fun.

I miss the thick-skin NT era. :ohwell: Where a NTer could roast their bredren in good fun.

Those days apparently are long behind us. Gotta be careful saying anything that has the potential to ruffle feathers.

I’ve noticed the shift on this forum and the resentment towards anyone who wants accuracy on a shoe and voices an opinion. We get called, gatekeepers, centimeter warriors, and any other corny af name they can think of.

Crazy getting offended about a shoe like it's your child.

Especially when most of this thread including myself either owns, or owned that very shoe.

I've complained about the 2018s for awhile but most of the people in here who hate it now weren't saying that on release day or before the shape was remastered. They're only saying it now because popular opinion has shifted.

Just a bunch of clowns who can't think for themselves.

I've seen it done on all sorts of retros, it's just "cool" to hate on the previous version even when the current version isn't even better. (Not talking about the 2018 BC3)

18s were the best we had gotten since the OG, at the time. (Which wasn’t saying much)

Once those red cements dropped with the updated shape, it pointed out how wild 2018s were…opinions slowly changed.

Now we’re here.
What JB did at that time was dirty. I will say that.

If this latest retro isn’t true to the OG like they’ve been touted as, then cool. On to the next release.

But if indeed they are true to the OG, this may be the shoe that I retire with. 6 pairs and I’m out.

We shall see…..

Back
Top Bottom