Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got my 11 inch iPad pro in and this screen is night and day better than my old mini. I’ll eventually get the keyboard but $299 is too steep right now

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 5.03.18 AM.png

Had the last model for my 12.9". Way better than the Magic Keyboard imo. Detachable keyboard, huge trackpad and more protection.

Ordering one for my 13" Air.

Hopeful they give us more styles for Ultra 3. Was damn disappointed when it was the same damn watch on the 2 :lol:

I like how the nano-glass looks on the studio display and am interested in getting an ipad w it mainly to draw but they only put it on the 1Tb 13 inch, like $2k minimum. Apple stay finessing.

picking up my the 13 inch pro this week with the new magic keyboard. still debating on upgrading my current apple pencil though.

just waiting on a case thats compatable with the magic keyboard. this is the one that i have on my M1. i only use the ipad docked into my desktop set up, and in the magic keyboard when im out and about so i just need something to protect the exposed sides when its jumping around in my bag.

1716217060422.png

Back
Top Bottom