HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

pharell ever gon release his own trainer or is he just gon' live off of virgils and continue to just reimagine them?

Why mess with the formula? Granted, they’ve oversaturated their trainer offerings. But they still sell very well after all these years, even though most are meh (imo).

Honestly, I really don’t want any Pharrell trainers. Tyler came thru and made P’s initial stuff look like rubbish. :lol:

he doesnt need to stop producing the trainers, thats not what i am saying, if it sells keep them in the line-up

but regular lv kicks still released like the rivolis, beverly hills, runaways, etc… that existed before along with the new releases when virgil was in charge

i just want to see something new and not just another 20 iteration of the same trainers every season

he doesnt need to stop producing the trainers, thats not what i am saying, if it sells keep them in the line-up

but regular lv kicks still released like the rivolis, beverly hills, runaways, etc… that existed before along with the new releases when virgil was in charge

i just want to see something new and not just another 20 iteration of the same trainers every season

No one cares about those shoes cept old rich dudes though.

No one cares about those shoes cept old rich dudes though.

it doesnt matter, those sell too because lv has a bunch of rich dudes who spends way more than we could in their stores so its a staple so they can buy something while they wait for their wife in the store :lol:

point is they dont need to stop making the virgils trainers if pharell decides to release his own version

just release something new, even if it sucks, at least try something and im sure theyre gon' sell anyways

virgil also relese some runners like the tactic and other skating silhouettes that may have been a hit or miss but i prefer that than being lazy

1715890558868.png

1715890861069.png

1715890887644.png

Does LV sometimes load new items that are out of stock on their site?

Couple of things I'm eyeing from the pre-fall collection that went live yesterday but they are listed as OOS and I have a hard time believing they are sold out.

Does LV sometimes load new items that are out of stock on their site?

Couple of things I'm eyeing from the pre-fall collection that went live yesterday but they are listed as OOS and I have a hard time believing they are sold out.
It’s usually when stock is preordered or not in stock yet.

Back
Top Bottom