Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Look at the framing..."Judeo-Christian civilization"

For real, it's always these bozos that are the 'jihadis' with nuclear weapons framing it into some religious/civilization war.

Israel’s far-right finance minister: ‘We will ruin the West Bank like Gaza’​

In a video post on X, Bezalel Smotrich can be seen making threats to Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.

“Our message to the neighbours beyond the fence in Tulkarem, Nur Shams, Shuweika and Qalqilya: We will turn you into ruined cities like in the Gaza Strip if the terror you are exerting on the settlements continues,” he said.

He insisted a Palestinian state will never exist.

Look at the framing..."Judeo-Christian civilization"

For real, it's always these bozos that are the 'jihadis' with nuclear weapons framing it into some religious/civilization war.

1717097771430.png

Unfortunately, France is quite accustomed to sucking up and collaborating with genocidal maniacs.

Yesterday the US (to very very little media coverage bc everyone was distracted by Trumps sex life (for record glad he was indicted but shoulda happened years ago)) bombed Yemen civilian (they claim) radio building killing many civilians

Today this:

Now, did they damage it a la Pearl harbor. Of course not. But this is an escalation nonetheless

Last edited:
Yesterday the US (to very very little media coverage bc everyone was distracted by Trumps sex life (for record glad he was indicted but shoulda happened years ago)) bombed Yemen civilian (they claim) radio building killing many civilians

Today this:

Now, did they damage it a la Pearl harbor. Of course not. But this is an escalation nonetheless

20240529_202613.jpg

"WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Friday that Israel has proposed a three-part plan that would ultimately lead to a permanent cease-fire in the Gaza Strip, as well as the release of all hostages who have been held there for the last eight months.

Speaking from the White House, Biden said that the proposal comes after intensive diplomacy carried out by his team. The plan has been relayed to Hamas via Qatar, one of the main mediators in negotiations.

The plan's first phase would start with six weeks of a full and complete cease-fire, including the withdrawal of Israeli forces from populated areas of Gaza, and the release of women and children hostages, Biden said. This initial stage would also include a surge of humanitarian assistance, with 600 trucks carrying aid into Gaza every day.

Biden said that in that first phase, Israel and Hamas would negotiate a permanent ceasefire and admitted that there could be major hurdles.

"I’ll be honest with you, there are a number of things to be negotiated to move from phase one to phase two," he said.

The president said that phase two wouldn't begin until all agreements are reached. That second stage would involve the release of all living hostages in exchange for Palestinians imprisoned in Israel.

The final phase would be the start of a major reconstruction plan in Gaza and any final remains of hostages would be returned to their families.

“I’ve urged the leadership in Israel to standby behind this deal, regardless of whatever [political] pressure comes," Biden said."

"WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Friday that Israel has proposed a three-part plan that would ultimately lead to a permanent cease-fire in the Gaza Strip, as well as the release of all hostages who have been held there for the last eight months.

Speaking from the White House, Biden said that the proposal comes after intensive diplomacy carried out by his team. The plan has been relayed to Hamas via Qatar, one of the main mediators in negotiations.

The plan's first phase would start with six weeks of a full and complete cease-fire, including the withdrawal of Israeli forces from populated areas of Gaza, and the release of women and children hostages, Biden said. This initial stage would also include a surge of humanitarian assistance, with 600 trucks carrying aid into Gaza every day.

Biden said that in that first phase, Israel and Hamas would negotiate a permanent ceasefire and admitted that there could be major hurdles.

"I’ll be honest with you, there are a number of things to be negotiated to move from phase one to phase two," he said.

The president said that phase two wouldn't begin until all agreements are reached. That second stage would involve the release of all living hostages in exchange for Palestinians imprisoned in Israel.

The final phase would be the start of a major reconstruction plan in Gaza and any final remains of hostages would be returned to their families.

“I’ve urged the leadership in Israel to standby behind this deal, regardless of whatever [political] pressure comes," Biden said."

Lol

From ‘warfare analysis’

He offered exactly the same deal Hamas agreed to months ago, but Israel refused.

His public statement of the deal is a method to put pressure on the Netanyahu government to accept it.- He directly addressed the Israeli settlers, aiming to create internal pressure on Netanyahu to accept the deal.

He spoke about how he is saddened for the families of the Israeli soldiers killed, but not for the over 100,000 Palestinians, mostly children and women, murdered or wounded by American bombs.

He never addressed the Palestinian hostages in Israeli detention centers.

He mentioned Israeli male soldiers, implying that the female soldiers captured in military bases are not soldiers.

It's a CIA deal crafted by the deep state, and Hamas agreed to it, but Israel didn't before.

The reason for this deal is that the American establishment realized what a trap Sinwar has put them in.

Televising the deal is also aimed at winning back lost polls in the coming elections.

I agree with him (WA, not the demented ****)

I’m all for the deal though.

Let Israel think they came up with it and thus can take a victory lap. Permanent ceasefire. I don’t care if Netanyahu calls it the “bibi peace accords”

I still think this is purely political

Biden makes this grand speech about pushing for ceasefire. One that is very unfavorable to Hamas…then when they obviously decline it he will say “see. I tried. We want ceasefire. They don’t!”

Last edited:

One such hurdle that is often overlooked by the public is how changes in government often result in changes in terms of the deal, often before they get finalized. Most of the diplomatic efforts to solve this conflict have panned out this way, so I'm not exactly optimistic when I see that all the conditions of the first phase would have to be met before moving onto the next phase.

DripNick DripNick Do they belong in Hell too?

From Biden's speech:
Indefinite war in pursuit of an unidentified notion of total victory, will not bring Israel, will not bring down – will only bog down Israel in Gaza, drain the economic, military and human and human resources and further Israel’s isolation in the world. That will not bring hostages home. That will not, not bring an enduring defeat of Hamas that will not bring Israel lasting security.

But a comprehensive approach that starts with this deal will bring hostages home and will lead to a more secure Israel. And once a ceasefire and hostage deal are concluded, it unlocks the possibility of a great deal more progress, including, including calm along Israel’s northern border with Lebanon. The United States will help forge a diplomatic resolution, one that ensures Israel’s security and allows people to safely return to their homes without fear of being attacked.

So, I was surprised how this sounds quite upfront from Biden that Israel is incapable of winning military conflicts either in Gaza or on the northern front with Lebanon, with Hezbollah. He’s basically telling Israelis that if you want “calm,” you have to do a deal.
This came off to me as saving face because Biden and the U.S. government were the key enabler of Israel’s genocide. But he downplayed as they're some outside observers and mediators.

There were evasions, distortions, lies and victim-blaming in this speech, but the key takeaway is an admission of both Israeli and American failure. But if he really wants to stop the war, just stop supplying the weapons.

From Biden's speech:

So, I was surprised how this sounds quite upfront from Biden that Israel is incapable of winning military conflicts either in Gaza or on the northern front with Lebanon, with Hezbollah. He’s basically telling Israelis that if you want “calm,” you have to do a deal.
This came off to me as saving face because Biden and the U.S. government were the key enabler of Israel’s genocide. But he downplayed as they're some outside observers and mediators.

There were evasions, distortions, lies and victim-blaming in this speech, but the key takeaway is an admission of both Israeli and American failure. But if he really wants to stop the war, just stop supplying the weapons.
BlueMAGA believes he’s just a bystanders as they repeat “he’s trying. What do you want him to do!!!?”

Back
Top Bottom