**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Oh good lord. 🤣
Everything is possible when you make stuff up. 😂
I think I heard Windy say Bron wants the name changed to Los Angeles Klutch.
Never know! Maybe!

Scoff all you want, if I told you in 2014 Kobe's agent would be making all our decisions the next decade you'da told me I was crazy as ****.

And now you're hoping he throws a few more draft picks on the fire......

*Shrugs*

If they have the choice, they’ll cut bait with Garland.

So it isn’t a full on Mitchell is getting traded. He could. It’s the more likely of the two. But Cavs could pivot some with Mitchell.

Reactions: MVP
Ingram and a pick for Garland. Easy swap there.

The fact that these rumors are dropping is the Cavs tipping their hand on what they want. Mitchell could take it out of their hands of course.

Most head coaching experience out of tue bunch and did a great job in CLT considering what they had.

Don't want him as the HC but wouldn't be mad at the hire one bit. If AD likes him, Bron prolly let him live.

Paging pmatic pmatic

Orlando needs a point guard…Garland
Cavs need help on the wing…Bridges
Brooklyn needs picks… don’t know what either team has to offer

What kind of 3 team trade can you cook up?

Let’s say the Magic find their pg of the future, just wondering who is else out there for DLo

Paging pmatic pmatic

Orlando needs a point guard…Garland
Cavs need help on the wing…Bridges
Brooklyn needs picks… don’t know what either team has to offer

What kind of 3 team trade can you cook up?

Let’s say the Magic find their pg of the future, just wondering who is else out there for DLo

It really comes down to Mitchell. If he doesn't sign the extension with the Cavs, I can't imagine the Cavs dealing Garland. Garland doesn't fit the Magic's usual MO of big guards, and he would take the ball out of Paolo and Franz's hands, but beggars can't be choosers.

I don't think Brooklyn will sell off Bridges. They don't own their picks so they will be looking to be competitive and not bottom out.

It really comes down to Mitchell. If he doesn't sign the extension with the Cavs, I can't imagine the Cavs dealing Garland. Garland doesn't fit the Magic's usual MO of big guards, and he would take the ball out of Paolo and Franz's hands, but beggars can't be choosers.

I don't think Brooklyn will sell off Bridges. They don't own their picks so they will be looking to be competitive and not bottom out.
Assuming in this scenario that Mitchell won't sign his extension unless the roster is upgraded... DG and Allen would be the assets I think they'd be willing to move since they don't have any picks.

If Orlando adds any PG they'll be taking the ball out of their forwards hands, but the tradeoff is at least Garland can get in the paint and help Orl play a faster pace... Magic have their own picks plus 2025 1sts from Denver and Phx or Washington that they could offer. That's supposedly a loaded draft, picks seem like they'd be pretty valuable.
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_5-17-2024_6-32-41PM.png

Cle adds a couple of wings... Orlando gets their pg, create an opportunity for Howard lol... Nets get Levert back, a young prospect and a couple of picks.

Only issue is Suggs (RFA) and both Wagners deals come up after the season.
Paolo (RFA) the year after.

Could run into some issue in 12 months depending on what Suggs, Franz and Paolo get.

Back
Top Bottom