Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

So glad to have hit on these, these remind me so much of the 90s basketball sneaker era 🔥
IMG_9419.jpeg

Finally tried the cut IIIs on. Seem super stiff and while i could get my foot in em it was tight in the arch area. Debating picking up an EP jawn or just waiting it out for the S2s next month. Got S1s out the yang to play in.

Finally tried the cut IIIs on. Seem super stiff and while i could get my foot in em it was tight in the arch area. Debating picking up an EP jawn or just waiting it out for the S2s next month. Got S1s out the yang to play in.

Do you own any of the Book 1's? If so, how do the Cut 3's fit in relation to Book 1's in the same size?

Interesting video...

I didn't really have an instability issues when wearing them, but I'm also don't feel like I play on my heels a whole lot. Do tie them super tight to try and get that 1 to 1 fit...otherwise I feel some slight heel slippages like the GT Cut 2.

My biggest issue is that lighter doesn't necessarily mean better, so I might add a little more cushion/support in the heel. I mostly wear kicks that are really plush internally like the LBJ 21 or NXXT and these just feel super minimal. Not really an issue, but I have gone old school and wear two pairs of socks whenever I rock this shoe.

Still after a brief adjustment period and some minor tradeoffs I am really enjoying this shoe on court...even doubled up with the Nike Unversity (black, orange, green) colorway.

Same here. I have a flatter foot, and these were painful in the arch. Haven’t had that in a shoe in a long time.
Been using some Move insoles in mine... just tried on my new pair and yeah I forgot how stiff everything about this shoe out the box.

I want to say I shot around in them for a little bit and then some guys asked me to play 21... at that point they were fine.

That reminds me, it's funny how different a simple game of 21 can be depending on the court... all 1's and 2's some places, others 2's and 3's... what score you drop down to after missing with 20, hitting 21 but having to shoot another 3 at the top of the key.

Been using some Move insoles in mine... just tried on my new pair and yeah I forgot how stiff everything about this shoe out the box.

I want to say I shot around in them for a little bit and then some guys asked me to play 21... at that point they were fine.

That reminds me, it's funny how different a simple game of 21 can be depending on the court... all 1's and 2's some places, others 2's and 3's... what score you drop down to after missing with 20, hitting 21 but having to shoot another 3 at the top of the key.
The rules are different all over lol. I don't even play to win at this point. I just play to try some moves out against defense and have a respectable score lol.

Back
Top Bottom